13. Waggener

14. South Laurel

15. Henry Clay

16. Bowling Green

17. St. Xavier

18. Cooper

19. Collins

20. Male

I love the 8th district and I think UHA is really good. I also think there are some teams they can beat in the top 10. But I just don't see them as the #3 team in the state. But the great news is that we will find out how good they are this week. I'm picking LCA to beat them. But if they beat LCA and can run with Trinity then that means they are for real.

I love the 8th district and I think UHA is really good. I also think there are some teams they can beat in the top 10. But I just don't see them as the #3 team in the state. But the great news is that we will find out how good they are this week. I'm picking LCA to beat them. But if they beat LCA and can run with Trinity then that means they are for real.

I watched LCA on Friday. I think they will beat LCA. I don’t think they will beat Trinity.

I worry about UHA's ability to defend LCA. last year LCA absolutely shredded them. Of course, they lost two outstanding players off of that team but UHA was lost defending them.

LCA was a lot taller and bigger last year. I think that made a big difference for them. They don’t have that height this year other than Kyle Rode. Will Hacker can stroke it but they don’t have three guys that can score the ball in multiple ways like they did last year. Other than Kyle Rode, UHA will have the three of the top four players on the court and depth is an issue for both teams so that evens things out. I like UHA’s chances with this one. I don’t feel like LCA will have anyone who can handle KyKy.

LCA was a lot taller and bigger last year. I think that made a big difference for them. They don’t have that height this year other than Kyle Rode. Will Hacker can stroke it but they don’t have three guys that can score the ball in multiple ways like they did last year. Other than Kyle Rode, UHA will have the three of the top four players on the court and depth is an issue for both teams so that evens things out. I like UHA’s chances with this one. I don’t feel like LCA will have anyone who can handle KyKy.

Good deal. Let's hope so. I'll say this. UHA has better depth than people give them credit for. McGee and Quarrells would probably start for most every other team in the region. And Hall is starting to show some promise as a freshman with his size. And Will Bryan, once he gets back will be a solid guy off of the bench. I heard today he has a bad concussion.

I would put Cooper ahead of Cov Cath.

They are in the same region and Cooper is the better team right now.

You think so? That’s interesting. I think it would be hard to argue against you based on results so far.

I think CovCath will always get the benefit of the doubt because of their program’s status but Highlands beating them shows that they may have more work cut out for them than we thought. Will they play Cooper this season?

You think so? That’s interesting. I think it would be hard to argue against you based on results so far.

I think CovCath will always get the benefit of the doubt because of their program’s status but Highlands beating them shows that they may have more work cut out for them than we thought. Will they play Cooper this season?

January 11th at Cov Cath

I have seen McCracken a lot this year since we have season tickets. I like the team, not completely sold yet in regard to top ten status but they will keep getting better. I think Bowling Green was probably a better team than McCracken on most nights, but Sivills was the best player on the floor and they couldn't stop him. I've also seen Mayfield, which I know came back and made a game of it with McCracken but I really don't think they are as good as some think. They are really solid, and a notch below McCracken, but definitely a level below Bowling Green imo. I really liked the Bowling Green team a lot. I will likely see UHA at some point during the season.