Kentucky 88 Utah 61

Jumper_Dad

We won and only 4 posts....:idunno:

I love watching Johnson play tonight. He is a shooter. His family was there tonight. I love Reid Travis too. Does he have a brother? There was a guy there tonight that looked just like him that sat in the players family seats. That section is just down in front of our seats.

Ho humm....Utah is horrible!!

What are you exactly? A UK fan? Just a Cal hater? Or just someone that has free time in the months of December and January to only disappear by February and March? I'm just curious, because I thought you claimed to be a UK fan before, but that's hard to tell.

Yes beating Utah is not a huge accomplishment. But in college basketball it's also about looking for improvement as the year goes on. This team is no where near its potential yet, but they are getting better.

What are you exactly? A UK fan? Just a Cal hater? Or just someone that has free time in the months of December and January to only disappear by February and March? I'm just curious, because I thought you claimed to be a UK fan before, but that's hard to tell.

Yes beating Utah is not a huge accomplishment. But in college basketball it's also about looking for improvement as the year goes on. This team is no where near its potential yet, but they are getting better.

There’s a term for it but pretty sure it’s off limits here.

Like Cal said about Baker, I had honestly forgot to post after this game.

I liked the fact that they came out in this game vs. a team that they should beat … and took care of business, put Utah away w/o letting them stay in the game for 30 min. until they took over, put a team away. Johnson imo has established himself as the "go to guy" when a play, shot is needed. Washington didn't have that great of a game but he imo is another leader for this U.K. team.

Time to get ready for UNC on Sat. and non stop practice going into the new year. And, oh yea, that team by the river approx. 70mi. west of Lexington.