Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 88 Utah 61

Featured Replies

  • Author

Baker comes in with a couple of minutes to go and flat out drains two 3's.

Ho humm....Utah is horrible!!

Utah fixes a lot, gotta hope they found a flow going forward.

We won and only 4 posts....:idunno:

 

I love watching Johnson play tonight. He is a shooter. His family was there tonight. I love Reid Travis too. Does he have a brother? There was a guy there tonight that looked just like him that sat in the players family seats. That section is just down in front of our seats.

Ho humm....Utah is horrible!!

 

What are you exactly? A UK fan? Just a Cal hater? Or just someone that has free time in the months of December and January to only disappear by February and March? I'm just curious, because I thought you claimed to be a UK fan before, but that's hard to tell.

 

Yes beating Utah is not a huge accomplishment. But in college basketball it's also about looking for improvement as the year goes on. This team is no where near its potential yet, but they are getting better.

Was nice to see them beat a team the way they should. Big couple of weeks coming up.

What are you exactly? A UK fan? Just a Cal hater? Or just someone that has free time in the months of December and January to only disappear by February and March? I'm just curious, because I thought you claimed to be a UK fan before, but that's hard to tell.

 

Yes beating Utah is not a huge accomplishment. But in college basketball it's also about looking for improvement as the year goes on. This team is no where near its potential yet, but they are getting better.

 

There’s a term for it but pretty sure it’s off limits here.

Sure is mighty quiet around here after a win.

 

True, we can’t really measure ourselves vs. Utah. Same post attention as a Murray football win.

Sure is mighty quiet around here after a win.

 

Well, I was waiting for the UK fans who think I'm a hater to acknowledge I was the only one that predicted this beating. Ha!!

 

These next 3 games should be compelling for both UK fans....and those on the other side of the aisle.

Like Cal said about Baker, I had honestly forgot to post after this game.

 

I liked the fact that they came out in this game vs. a team that they should beat … and took care of business, put Utah away w/o letting them stay in the game for 30 min. until they took over, put a team away. Johnson imo has established himself as the "go to guy" when a play, shot is needed. Washington didn't have that great of a game but he imo is another leader for this U.K. team.

Time to get ready for UNC on Sat. and non stop practice going into the new year. And, oh yea, that team by the river approx. 70mi. west of Lexington.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.