6A #10 Simon Kenton at 6A Campbell County

Who wins?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Giving up 9pts is a struggle? What would you call giving up 13pts? No doubt Camels Offense struggled and has done so the past few games especially in the 1st half. But to say the Defense struggled is a totally clueless statement. If Camels come out and start the game as they did against Mt. Healthy and Conner it will be extremely hard for them to pull out a "W". Camels Offense will need to be the difference in this game for them to win.

Giving up 9pts is a struggle? What would you call giving up 13pts? No doubt Camels Offense struggled and has done so the past few games especially in the 1st half. But to say the Defense struggled is a totally clueless statement. If Camels come out and start the game as they did against Mt. Healthy and Conner it will be extremely hard for them to pull out a "W". Camels Offense will need to be the difference in this game for them to win.

I was told Conner ran the ball on the Camels no problem.

Despite the loss of Farsing, I think Simon Kenton will survive this game. Camels are very predictable and the most one dimensional offense probably in 6A. Helton either throws or runs 80% of the plays. 50% of his throws are in the direction of Jolly with minimal offense from other players. As bad as Pioneers defense is, I think they wil be able to find a shutdown scheme on the predictable Camels. The problem with the loss of Farsing will make this a more compettive game. Biased, but I think Coach Lucas will surprise the Camels with a powerful ground attack with just enough surprise completions from the sophomore QB backup.