BluegrassPreps Class 6A Football Rankings (9/10) Discussion

Ram

Class 6A

Trinity lost. Again. Male was the latest team to hand the Shamrocks a "L" as Trinity remains winless against a brutal schedule. As a result, the Bulldogs now assume the pole position. Trinity may not be out of the woods yet as well. Their next foe is accustomed to success in Illinois and will be no sure thing to break into the win column despite their 1-2 record. Scott Couty made perhaps the biggest statement of the year for a Kentucky team by beating Moeller on the road. The Cardinals look to claim their second straight GCL victim against LaSalle. St. Xavier is a team in need of a signature win and will look for it against 3A Central. The team who beat Central last week, the Ballard Bruins, looked good and will have a chance to improve their resume even more against Manual. Frederick Douglass appears to clearly be the best team in Lexington after demolishing Lafayette. The Stallions now look to make Madison Central leave the Top 10 about as soon as they entered it.

1. Male vs. 4A Western

2. Scott County vs. La Salle (OH)

3. Trinity vs. Naperville Central (IL)

4. Saint Xavier vs. 3A #2 Central

5. Frederick Douglass at #10 Madison Central

6. Butler vs. 5A Doss

7. Simon Kenton at 6A Cooper

8. Ballard vs. #9 Manual

9. Manual at #8 Ballard

10. Madison Central vs. #5 Frederick Douglass

Seems everyone keeps debating Trinity's ranking but to me it's St X and Fredrick Douglas that needs to be discussed.

For X...I don't care how good DeSales is supposed to be there is no reason X should ever lose to a 2A school.

FD has taken care of business but against who? Where is the quality win to deserve a top 5 ranking?

Seems everyone keeps debating Trinity's ranking but to me it's St X and Fredrick Douglas that needs to be discussed.

For X...I don't care how good DeSales is supposed to be there is no reason X should ever lose to a 2A school.

FD has taken care of business but against who? Where is the quality win to deserve a top 5 ranking?

I had Frederick Douglass ahead of X. I’m looking forward to when they play Scott County.