BGP QOTD: What's your favorite shoe company?

formerkywrestler

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Depends on what they are for.

Running - 2 miles or shorter probably Inov8

Running - more than 2 miles don't really have a favorite

Crossfit - Inov8 flite 195 although they aren't the most durable. Nike Metcons have been my go too. I don't like the fit and feel as much as the Inov8 but they hold up much better.

Everyday shoe - whatever looks and feels the best. No favorites.

As far as a serious running shoe Nike is well behind the pack. I think their Pegasus line is a pretty solid running shoe but other than that they are pretty sub par.

Nike. I’ve been branching out a little more recently as Adidas has been putting out some good product recently and I have a pair each of NMDs, UBs, and EQTs. As comfortable as Boost is though, I think Nikes counter with the epic react is pretty dang good. I actually tested boost vs react this summer when I was at Disney and after a day of walking my feet felt better with the Nikes. The boost have more instant comfort but the react was better at the end of the day. I am exclusively Footjoy for golf but have been contemplating pickup up a pair of G4’s for a while. I have been sporting Nike Metcons at the gym for a while, but NoBull has my interest, the price is higher than the Metcons so I don’t feel like it’s worth it.