Machine Gun Kelly vs. Eminem

I won't post a link because their is a lot of language but Machine Gun Kelly wrote a diss track against Eminem and wow!

I don't know much about MGK but he sure came at the king with this one. Lots of people saying they can't wait to see what Eminem comes back with.

Anyone hear it yet? Its called Rap Devil.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He mentioned Em's daughter. The response should be interesting.

I guess he called Hallie hot 7-8 years ago and Eminem just now mentioned it/him on his newest album Kamikaze. After that MGK released this.

I don't know anything about MGK until now. He was spitting some freaking fire, but man I can't wait for what's next from Eminem.

I can dig some of the phat beats of rap, and while admittedly not personally very much street myself, I can be amused and feel the juice of some stuff I hear here and there, and even at times be moved to kick it, but the whole braggart cap-rap crap of rap is so tired, and why I wonder do supposedly everyday "good" people in masses glorify such a deluge of trash verbiage?

I'm not convinced that the youth, or anyone for that matter benefits much from a head pounding bunch of rapid fire negativity and mentality decaying garbage. This might not be the only reason we have maladjusted kids running around, but IMO it sure isn't helping.

Generations now deep filling their heads with negative junk only spells social disaster in the now, and long into the not so pretty looking future.

I can dig some of the phat beats of rap, and while admittedly not personally very much street myself, I can be amused and feel the juice of some stuff I hear here and there, and even at times be moved to kick it, but the whole braggart cap-rap crap of rap is so tired, and why I wonder do supposedly everyday "good" people in masses glorify such a deluge of trash verbiage?

I'm not convinced that the youth, or anyone for that matter benefits much from a head pounding bunch of rapid fire negativity and mentality decaying garbage. This might not be the only reason we have maladjusted kids running around, but IMO it sure isn't helping.

Generations now deep filling their heads with negative junk only spells social disaster in the now, and long into the not so pretty looking future.

You don’t listen, you just skim through it. (No shade)

Regarding the “beef,” shouts to MGK for having the huevos to respond on wax. He’s just outclassed in this case.

As Nas learned, if a bar or two inspires a whole song, the bar-spitter won. IMO of course.