5A #6 Highlands at 6A Ryle

DevilMayCare

Who gets the W?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the W?

The Bluebirds (2-1) had their hands full and then some against a big, physical Scott County squad. The Cardinals were imposing their will on Highlands before lightning halted the game early, with Scott County leading 28-7. After facing a couple of high octane offenses in Weeks 1 and 2, Ryle got in the win column with a 41-13 victory over Boone County. The Raiders have beaten Highlands by 3 TDs or more in each of the past three years.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge game for both teams. Probably a very close game.

Who needs the win more? I am thinking Ryle. Highlands has a couple decent wins and Ryle has none so far (sorry, Boone Co. does not count as a decent win). Ryle has owned the series lately and if they don't win this it looks like things are going bad in Union. I say Ryle needs the win more than Highlands.

Who needs the win more? I am thinking Ryle. Highlands has a couple decent wins and Ryle has none so far (sorry, Boone Co. does not count as a decent win). Ryle has owned the series lately and if they don't win this it looks like things are going bad in Union. I say Ryle needs the win more than Highlands.

I don't know. If Highlands loses this one, they will likely drop the following game in Lexington against LexCath. If Highlands falls to 2 - 3 with games still on the schedule against SK and CovCath, the wolves will come out pretty quickly in Cake Town.

A healthy England and a more decisive passing game With Stanken is the difference. Ryle by 14. Cooper and Campbell county at this point can't be considered quality wins either.

I’m a fan, but I’ll believe a heathy England when we can see it. He’s a really good RB but hasn’t been able to shake the injury bug in years. I also think the new Ryle QB struggles against this HHS D.

Should be a good one!