DevilMayCare

Who gets the W?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the W?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m a fan, but I’ll believe a heathy England when we can see it. He’s a really good RB but hasn’t been able to shake the injury bug in years. I also think the new Ryle QB struggles against this HHS D.

Should be a good one!

He got a deep thigh bruise and missed a game and a half last year. Started 9 games. Where is the bug. Missed one half and back to get 159 yards next game. He is healthy NOW. had a dinger big deal. What bug are you refering too? How many starters did HHS play without last year? How many games were they out? It's part of the game. Don't worry you'll get to see him healthy and up close fri night.

Edited by Fear the Nation

This should be a good game, I will say Ryle wins at home.

Ryle’s schedule this year playing the best team in the state and then against the best QB in the state is preparing them for these games.

People are looking at the win/loss number and not taking that factor into account. Our schedule is not designed to keep our little precious win column full. It's to test and improve this team. Iron sharpens iron. Don't get fooled and think this Ryle team is going to get rolled over the rest of the way out.

People are looking at the win/loss number and not taking that factor into account. Our schedule is not designed to keep our little precious win column full. It's to test and improve this team. Iron sharpens iron. Don't get fooled and think this Ryle team is going to get rolled over the rest of the way out.

Are you implying highlands DOESN'T play a tough schedule and schedules for an easy “win column”? You’ve got to be kidding me.

Are you implying highlands DOESN'T play a tough schedule and schedules for an easy “win column”? You’ve got to be kidding me.

Did I say you guys did? I said we don't. Have I ever been the guy not to say what I mean. I don't imply. Speaking my mind is not a problem I have. :lol: You guys have scheduled above your head. Ryle isn't shying away from competition either. Our record going into the fourth game is not an indication of where this team will be. The fact that you think I said that is more of an indictment of your thoughts than my post. There are teams that concern themselves with their regular season record. I have never accused HHS of doing so, never.

Did I say you guys did? I said we don't. Have I ever been the guy not to say what I mean. I don't imply. Speaking my mind is not a problem I have. :lol: You guys have scheduled above your head. Ryle isn't shying away from competition either. Our record going into the fourth game is not an indication of where this team will be. The fact that you think I said that is more of an indictment of your thoughts than my post. There are teams that concern themselves with their regular season record. I have never accused HHS of doing so, never.

Was Just asking a clarifying question.

Ok ok let’s take it easy. Two good programs going to play it out. I’d be shocked if this wasn’t close. Might have to make a trek to union.

I seem to recall some of the same discussion about Ryle happening at this point last year. There were questions about how good or bad Ryle might be and Ryle fans stating the tough schedule had more to do with the record than the true quality of the team. I think Ryle is headed that same way this year. I don't know if Ryle will finish better than last year's team, but it won't surprise me if they do. To do that, they need to win a first round playoff game.

As to this game, last year Ryle won 49-27. I think it is much closer than that this year.

I seem to recall some of the same discussion about Ryle happening at this point last year. There were questions about how good or bad Ryle might be and Ryle fans stating the tough schedule had more to do with the record than the true quality of the team. I think Ryle is headed that same way this year. I don't know if Ryle will finish better than last year's team, but it won't surprise me if they do. To do that, they need to win a first round playoff game.

As to this game, last year Ryle won 49-27. I think it is much closer than that this year.

Amen to that VOR. We need to win playoff games!

Only way this one stays close is if th HHS rec start catching the passes that are thrown to them. Way to many drops. They need to earn to run away from the def as well work to the open spot then when the ball hits you in the hands CATCH IT.

Only way this one stays close is if th HHS rec start catching the passes that are thrown to them. Way to many drops. They need to earn to run away from the def as well work to the open spot then when the ball hits you in the hands CATCH IT.

Man are you talking about HHS or Ryle? I'm just kidding I know you're talking about HHS but I'm telling you we got the same issues. That's funny. High School football 101.