St.Xavier vs. Highlands predictions (KHSAA Championship)

Dreves has the stuff to win this game for Highlands, but he has to throw strikes like he did against Paintsville. If his control is not good tonight, Highlands will be in big trouble.

Can somebody familiar with Highlands tell me why Dreves vs Cramer? I don't know the pitchers but it seems by the stat page that bringing Cramer back would be better.

I see a lot of K's under Dreves but was he hurt so only the 3 wins going into the tournament?

Can somebody familiar with Highlands tell me why Dreves vs Cramer? I don't know the pitchers but it seems by the stat page that bringing Cramer back would be better.

I see a lot of K's under Dreves but was he hurt so only the 3 wins going into the tournament?

Nothing wrong with either choice, but Dreves is a Tennessee signee with an outstanding arm. He pitched an exceptional game last week in round 2. Nothing wrong with Cramer either and I am sure coach loves having him available should Hunter struggle. Tall order tonight versus a team of X's caliber, but at least we have very capable arms available.