Is South Warren losing their QB?

theguru

If I'm not mistaken, the reason the young man came to South Warren is because his father coached at WKU. Now his father moves on; would seem he would do the same, but who knows.

To say his departure would not be reflected on the field is unwise. I'm sure South has kids lined up Morgantown Road to play QB; but doesn't mean they are better than Spurrier is/was. This young man led the team to the 5A Semi-Finals his first season there. Should not be undervalued.

It would make it his third school in three years, correct? It wouldn't be the first time I've seen a kid stay behind to complete his final year with some sense of continuity in that type of situation. His presence would be a big boost to South Warren. Spurrier rescued them in some respects last season, giving them a pure passing threat that they really haven't had before. Without him, who knows what they have? Perhaps there is another in the wings who can step in and be proficient, but us outsiders have no way of knowing for certain.