Holy Cross vs Holmes - Live on Holy Cross Radio 2/21

The big story in this game is this most likely will be the end of one of the coaches tenure at their school. Coach Listerman is retiring from Holmes at the end of the season and I have heard that Coach Schrand will step away to spend time watching his sons at the next level.

The big story in this game is this most likely will be the end of one of the coaches tenure at their school. Coach Listerman is retiring from Holmes at the end of the season and I have heard that Coach Schrand will step away to spend time watching his sons at the next level.

Where will the son be playing ?

Typically I like to enter a game pulling for somebody, but in this case I just can't. I hate to see the end to either team's season, and with it in many ways the end of an era. I've no doubt that it will be an incredibly spirited, emotional, and competitive game. There's so much more riding on this game than simply a "W"... The whole is certainly greater than the sum of its parts.