2018 Region Coaches of the year as voted on by the KABC

Pendleton's most wins since 2006 and he didn't play an overly weak schedule. He did a great job this year and is deserving. I thought it should be him or Russell (kept CC rolling after losing 2 studs from last year).

Patrick Kelsch is the obvious winner. He won All A with a bunch of freshman. Fromeyer would be my 2nd choice for winning 20 games after losing Ohmer and a tough schedule. Pendleton has Allen and Campbell has 3 returning studs, it’s easy to be a good coach with a lot of talent.

Pendleton’s schedule of Bracken 2x, Calvary, St Pat, Augusta, Nicholas, Williamstown, Grant, St Henry is 9 easy wins.

Patrick Kelsch is the obvious winner. He won All A with a bunch of freshman. Fromeyer would be my 2nd choice for winning 20 games after losing Ohmer and a tough schedule. Pendleton has Allen and Campbell has 3 returning studs, it’s easy to be a good coach with a lot of talent.

Pendleton’s schedule of Bracken 2x, Calvary, St Pat, Augusta, Nicholas, Williamstown, Grant, St Henry is 9 easy wins.

Especially the 1st 2.

You nailed it !

Wasn't Kelsch the one tallying the votes? Surprised he didn't write himself down as COY in the 10th.

Hard to argue with Rod Drake in the 3rd, based upon the improvement the Devils have made this season with a similar roster as last year. That said, Kyle Eades from Muhlenberg County has done a tremendous job in his first year. To lose what the Mustangs lost and still be as competitive as they are, is impressive.

I'm not into the know on the 10th region per say but I thought I'd look at the records since it was brought up about Pendleton Co. Robertson County has won 20 games I don't how many people would realize that 18 of those 20 wins were against teams that had a losing record. The only teams they defeated this season with a winning record was Calvary Christian and Paris in the All A Regional Finals. Also 9 of their 20 wins came against teams that won less than 5 games. I do know a lot about the 16th region and other than Ashland, and Boyd it is as weak as it has been it years and they were 1-4 against 3 of those teams. Plus they lost at Pendleton Co. by 28 last month. This is just an opinion of someone outside of the 10 region.

I also think the association does a lot better job at picking players of the year as compared to Coach of the Year.

I’m sure that coach belcher is a fine coach however, coach josh Cook came to GRC just two short years ago and made both seasons winning seasons. With the exception of Canada had all of our starters (who were a little shell shocked from the coach before). The players absolutely love him and want to work and do their best for him. That is an exceptional coach who is able to do that IMO

I’m sure that coach belcher is a fine coach however, coach josh Cook came to GRC just two short years ago and made both seasons winning seasons. With the exception of Canada had all of our starters (who were a little shell shocked from the coach before). The players absolutely love him and want to work and do their best for him. That is an exceptional coach who is able to do that IMO

Josh Cook is good coach but a better salesman.

Josh Cook is good coach but a better salesman.

Explain what you mean by that. You shouldn’t make seemingly negative statements if you can’t back it up. Your “dislike” Brooksville, says you are inferring something bad. Does he not have 2 winning seasons and turned a program around that had the exact same players?

Your jealousy is showing

Edited by Cards cheerleadermom