Scott County 107 Adair County 66

Covington did a great job defending Harmon, and the Cardinals as a whole had a great defensive strategy against him. He was held scoreless for the first quarter.

When Scott Co is clicking they are flat out dominant.

The gap between these two is obviously wide. My question is, regarding Adair County, are they a legitimate contender in the fifth region? How is Adair County's talent beyond Harmon?

Yes they have two other players Sr. Corey Melton is a nice player also a sophomore Dre Boyd has got a lot of potential. From what I saw they can score the ball very well but do not play much defense whatsoever that is what will hurt them come tournament time. imo

Covington did a great job defending Harmon, and the Cardinals as a whole had a great defensive strategy against him. He was held scoreless for the first quarter.

When Scott Co is clicking they are flat out dominant.

They play great team defense....it is the most underrated aspect of the team. Their help defense and rotations are off the charts. I thought they were well coached on the defensive end

If you've read any of my previous posts concerning Harmon, you know I am a fan. Best the Bluegrass has ever seen. I know that statement raises hairs on back of some peoples heads but I do believe its true. He won't stay in bluegrass but if he did the record books would be his.

Here is the problem. His coach (sorry, this will hurt but this is just my opinion) could care less about Adair County. He is a Harmon guy. That's why Zion is there. Why else would a possible 1 and done player have an inkling to even be there?

When Zion leaves, coach goes with him. If Harmon transfers to a prep type school (Hargrave, Oak Hill...), coach may stay until a spot opens.

Not a popular statement but is true. Most fans doesn't understand that many 5 star elite players could care less about public high school. This kid breathes roundball. 530am he is shooting. 9pm he is doing something connected to the game.

High school for him this year is just a stepping stone to get where his family has been told to go. He is a solid young man that will make lots of money playing this game.

He knows the team he is on is not going to compete against the stronger teams. However, he knows that he will compete (and win) against the competition.

Find a frosh that has 2K varsity points. Find a frosh that has a gold medal. Find a frosh that already led a team to a ring. You won't find one. The kid is Tyler Ulis with a jumper. When he is 17 and 18 years old as a senior (probably at Oak Hill) he could be an all-time top 20 Sr that has ever played in highschool. Remember,if you don't agree with that statement to look at his accolades he will have received before college ball

Edited by Purple Nation