Nicholas County 73 Robertson County 70

To be noted that several RC players played 2 games in the Freshman Region Tournament today prior to this game... not sure if they played or not.

Not sure that had anything to do with the outcome of this game. Guess the freshman region is more important than their varsity team.

Not sure that had anything to do with the outcome of this game. Guess the freshman region is more important than their varsity team.

Since 2 of those kids start, and another one plays several minutes, I’d say it would impact things a lot.

This game matters very little. Winning a freshman Region is a little higher on the list, especially for schools like Robertson that don’t get to do that often.

Since 2 of those kids start, and another one plays several minutes, I’d say it would impact things a lot.

This game matters very little. Winning a freshman Region is a little higher on the list, especially for schools like Robertson that don’t get to do that often.

Good luck to their freshman and varsity team the rest of the season. Although their freshman may have played in the region, their varsity hasn’t played all week. They should be fresh and ready to go.

All their guys played ... good win Bluejackets ... got some huge rebounds in the fourth against a much taller team and had several kids knock down some big free throws down the stretch to seal it ... hard fought game by both teams tonight ...

Who from Nicholas Co. Peed in LCDAWG’s Cheerios? He always has something negative or a comeback to say about the Blue Jackets and Lady Jackets. Buddy we’re sorry for whatever we did. Good win for the Blue Jackets tonight over a Robertson Co. team that was 18 points better a few weeks ago. Good to see Bobo get some action tonight. If he can get into game shape he could hurt some teams defensively. Hopefully the Blue Jackets can start playing at a higher level heading into district play! Good luck to the Devils the rest of the season, I’d love to see the two small schools represent the 38th in the 10th! As always, Go Jackets!!!!

Who from Nicholas Co. Peed in LCDAWG’s Cheerios? He always has something negative or a comeback to say about the Blue Jackets and Lady Jackets. Buddy we’re sorry for whatever we did. Good win for the Blue Jackets tonight over a Robertson Co. team that was 18 points better a few weeks ago. Good to see Bobo get some action tonight. If he can get into game shape he could hurt some teams defensively. Hopefully the Blue Jackets can start playing at a higher level heading into district play! Good luck to the Devils the rest of the season, I’d love to see the two small schools represent the 38th in the 10th! As always, Go Jackets!!!!

1) I see what you did there.

2) No hate towards your Jackets at all. Just my opinion of yesterday’s outcome. We can agree to disagree. I’ll def be cheering for you all come District Tournament.

3) Glad to hear Bobo was able to get back out there.

I will always be cheering for the underdogs. I remember being at the All A finals when Robertson County beat Paris, and I saw almost as many Nicholas County fans there cheering for Robertson as Robertson had. And a lot of Nicholas Counties fans and players were out on the floor congratulating Robertson County. Good luck to both teams the rest of the season and in the district.

Slight sidetrack - Did Robertson win the 10th Region Freshmen Tournament, I know they beat Campbell County.

If they didn't win it, who did???

Would think it has to sting a little for a school system the size of Campbell County to lose to one of the smallest school systems in the state. They probably have more freshman boys enrolled there than Robertson has boys in their whole school system