Nicholas County 73 Robertson County 70

Would think it has to sting a little for a school system the size of Campbell County to lose to one of the smallest school systems in the state. They probably have more freshman boys enrolled there than Robertson has boys in their whole school system

Bringing to mind the old Reynolds Flynn quote, "It only takes five."

Would think it has to sting a little for a school system the size of Campbell County to lose to one of the smallest school systems in the state. They probably have more freshman boys enrolled there than Robertson has boys in their whole school system

I'm sure Campbell County will recover. Robertson County had a lot of guys with varsity experience in that game and I'm assuming a school the size of Campbell did not.

Robertson's future is EXTREMELY bright.

I'm sure Campbell County will recover. Robertson County had a lot of guys with varsity experience in that game and I'm assuming a school the size of Campbell did not.

Robertson's future is EXTREMELY bright.

Sounds a bit like the situation that took place at Augusta a few years ago, when Maddox, Snapp, Crawford and Company played together.

My take on this, they are freshman and it's a freshman tournament, they should be able to play! Kudos to Robertson County for bringing more excitement to their school! Small schools don't have the luxury as big schools with numbers ... majority of the time they have to play but at the same time, they need to play within their class as well!