Randy Parker

Alabama vs. Clemson predictions  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Alabama vs. Clemson predictions

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Bama will have two of it's starting LB's back so I'm thinking Clemson by 6. I'll say 27-21. It's crazy that the Las Vegas odds are making Bama a favorite by 1.5-3 points. I think there's a good opportunity to make some money. Same way on the GA vs OU game.

I wouldn't be surprised if Clemson won by 2-3 touchdowns, and I wouldn't be surprised if Alabama won by 7.

Bryant and the deep Clemson running game will drive down the field and score more than not. Hunter Renfrow will pick up crazy 3rd and whatevers all day.

Clemson's dominate front 8 has the blueprints to bottle up Hurts. He will break one or two that is for sure but Clemson will lock him down for the majority of the contest. Clemson's secondary is their weakness (if any) on D and Hurts' down field passing is his weakness so Clemson's D matches up well them.

On the other hand they have Nick Saban so there's that.

Clemson by 13

Bama limped into the playoffs "literally". But there were some key injured starters that not only will return but be at full strength...Deshaun Hand, Minkah Fitzpatrick and Piersbacher to mention a few. This will be a different Bama defense so I have no worries on that side. It's the offense that I think will let us down...one because Clemson's front seven is ridiculous and two we will probably just run our QB 20 times and never give it to our running backs.

Bama limped into the playoffs "literally". But there were some key injured starters that not only will return but be at full strength...Deshaun Hand, Minkah Fitzpatrick and Piersbacher to mention a few. This will be a different Bama defense so I have no worries on that side. It's the offense that I think will let us down...one because Clemson's front seven is ridiculous and two we will probably just run our QB 20 times and never give it to our running backs.

I hate when they get the running backs going and dominate a series, then they go away from it. Shoot, keep running it until they stop it consistently, then mix it up.