Randy Parker

Alabama vs. Clemson predictions  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Alabama vs. Clemson predictions

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just reported that Alabama has lost LB Dylan Moses for the season with a foot injury......this might be the craziest season injury wise I think I have ever seen with Alabama. Definitely affects the depth of the team moving forward. If Bama win the title it will be Saban's greatest year as Coach at the Capstone.

Just reported that Alabama has lost LB Dylan Moses for the season with a foot injury......this might be the craziest season injury wise I think I have ever seen with Alabama. Definitely affects the depth of the team moving forward. If Bama win the title it will be Saban's greatest year as Coach at the Capstone.
In your opinion, is this the worst team Saban has had since 2010?

I certainly think so.

Has to be a record for significant injuries to one unit. What is that, 6 linebackers this year?

In your opinion, is this the worst team Saban has had since 2010?

I certainly think so.

I think the team never got a chance to show it's true potential due to the injuries. Back in fall camp; Saban was all complimentary of this team and talked about how he liked the makeup and chemistry of them. Bama fans typically knows when he talks like this that means we have a good team. I think the loss of those LB's affected everyone around them....it exposed an average dline. I was excited about the game with Clemson; because I knew the LB's would be about 90% healthy before this injury. I don't think we can keep up with Clemson with this loss though.