Scott Frost to Nebraska

All State Baseball

Yes!!!

As a Nebraska fan, I love it. Osborne will always be the measuring stick for success. Solich got a raw deal. He was a winner! Callahan was a mistake who thought that his NFL credentials would recruit for him. Pelini did a decent job, but couldn't win the big game and let his mouth shoot off. Riley was the "nice grandpa" who lacked charisma.

Frost is young and energetic. I'm sure he will recruit well. Interested in seeing who he hires for his staff. A rock steady D.C. Is absolutely neede!

It has been confirmed by CBS sports.

7 years 35 million dollars.

"I am thrilled that Scott is returning to his alma mater to lead the Husker football program," Nebraska athletic director Moos said in a statement. "I truly believe that we have hired the premier young coach in the country and that exciting times lie ahead."

UCF's Scott Frost agrees to seven-year deal to become Nebraska's next coach - CBSSports.com

I have to agree, Nebraska is no longer a destination job IMO. I realize Frost is a grad, but that is one tough hill to climb. I wish him the best, but shake my head with FSU, Tenn, and Arkansas still open, I think each is a better situation

I will give you FSU and Tenn but wouldn't put Arkansas above Nebraska.