Which team signs Kaepernick now?

None because he isnt a good QB.

You are completely wrong if you think the only reason he is not at least a backup is because he isn't good. There are a lot of bad starting qbs, and even worst backups. He at worst is better than a lot of backups. Teams just didn't want the backlash they would get by signing him. Plus it sounded like he wanted starter money even if he was only the backup. Those are the reasons why he is not on a team to start this year.

You are completely wrong if you think the only reason he is not at least a backup is because he isn't good. There are a lot of bad starting qbs, and even worst backups. He at worst is better than a lot of backups. Teams just didn't want the backlash they would get by signing him. Plus it sounded like he wanted starter money even if he was only the backup. Those are the reasons why he is not on a team to start this year.

Yeah that stopped Joe Mixon and Tyreke Hill from being drafted.

Edited by GrizzlyAdams

Now, it seems like teams don't care, so I assume somebody is going to sign him. Where do you think he signs this week, since every team and the NFL today said they support kneeling.

Now that just about every owner and the NFL has made a statement in support of taking a knee, which team will sign Kaepernick? I assume the original blackball of him is called off. There are a lot of bad quarterbacks or do they wait until there is an injury to a starter?

I agree.

The NFL has been playing games and now they are in a pickle of sorts.

Please make it all go away!

Yeah that stopped Joe Mixon and Tyreke Hill from being drafted.

Bengals and Chiefs felt very little backlash for it. Shoot most of the nation didn't even know about Hills incident. Mixons was obviuisly well known. The Bengals got a little backlash from it's own fans and that's it. Plus the national spotlight in terms of what they did is gone.

With Kap the national spotlight would have stayed on him because he was the first one to take this stance. Before this season started nfl owners thought the whole kneeling thing would go away with Kap not on a team and that translated that to ratings going down some last year. So the easiest way to fix that was to all not sign him. I seriously doubt they thought it would pick up even more steam now without.

So while owners are now openly changing their viewpoints on this. They all know it all started with Kap. That even though others are doing it now too. Him being on the team and doing it would create national stories each week and teams don't want national stories about their backup qb each week.

I'm not saying he is great, I'm saying there are a lot of horrible qbs especially backup qbs. Probably never in the history of the nfl with someone who is still young, experienced and playoff and super bowl experience at that, not been able to find at least a job as a backup qb. If he never did the kneeling thing some team would have at least had him as a backup.

Now, it seems like teams don't care, so I assume somebody is going to sign him. Where do you think he signs this week, since every team and the NFL today said they support kneeling.

I still think teams may be hesitate. Even though more and more players are doing it. Kap is still the one who started it all. When players do it now, even the national stories still bring up Kap. So many people are unhappy about it. So there would still be a big backlash for a team signing a guy who started all of this. Not to mention a national headline every week about that teams backup qb. So I am not sure how much teams would want that still.

President Trumps comments is probably going to lead to even more doing it now.

With that said even though i wish there was another way to protest it other than kneeling during the national anthem. I will say that it is having the desired effect. I don't say any other way that this message that Kap originally wanted out there, gets as big as it is if it wasn't done this way. As we seen in our countries great history. Sometimes it takes drastic decisions or actions to create change.

Players or anyone else is entitled to their opinions and beliefs. The problem I have is that they can practice whatever they consist of off the field. The NFL is sports and it's not a political arena, which it may be trying to get in to, who knows? Either way, they will be much better off just focusing on the sports side of things. If this continues, the NFL could be in trouble.

With that said even though i wish there was another way to protest it other than kneeling during the national anthem. I will say that it is having the desired effect. I don't say any other way that this message that Kap originally wanted out there, gets as big as it is if it wasn't done this way. As we seen in our countries great history. Sometimes it takes drastic decisions or actions to create change.

Do you remember the headbands that Jim McMahon used to wear? For the amount of face time a QB gets on the sideline, a one or two word message there would get more air time than kneeling at the beginning of the game.

And who cares if the NFL fines you for it? Heck, that'd lend more credence to your belief, if you're willing to pay money out of your own pocket to promote that cause.

Do you remember the headbands that Jim McMahon used to wear? For the amount of face time a QB gets on the sideline, a one or two word message there would get more air time than kneeling at the beginning of the game.

And who cares if the NFL fines you for it? Heck, that'd lend more credence to your belief, if you're willing to pay money out of your own pocket to promote that cause.

Gets air time but probably not the national attention and talking points like this does. It takes drastic things sometimes to really get a message out.