Corbin QB Cameron Sizemore

7UP

CORBIN - For a program on the hunt for a state title, it certainly helps to have a three-year starter at quarterback leading the way. And that is just what the Corbin Redhounds have in Cameron Sizemore.

Sizemore headlines a deep senior class that arrived at Corbin High School the same time current head coach Justin Haddix showed up. Now in their fourth year together, this group of seniors and their head coach have the Redhounds as the preseason favorites to win a Class 3A state championship.

Corbin's Cameron Sizemore ready to lead Redhounds to big things | Sports | thetimestribune.com

Cameron will be the key to Corbin's success this year. He really makes the offense go with his ability to either throw or run. He obviously needs to stay healthy, but especially considering the backup QB still has not been cleared to play after suffering a knee injury on the first play of the Belfry game last year.

Heck of a football player

Like has been mentioned, I have referred to him as the Tim Tebow of KY HS Football for a while now.

His arm doesn't blow you away, but he is darn tough as a runner, a leader, consistent, and has capable enough passing skills to still beat you.

Corbin does a great job with scheme as well. They spread you out and mix up their Offense to keep you off balance and to keep you spread thin, then Sizemore can grind for 4-5 yards any time he ants between tackles. The second you tighten you Defense up they burn you for a big play over the top.

I love the way this kid plays. The descriptions in the article are dead on. I hope to get the opportunity to see him play again this season.

He is a heck of a player. I'm not sure kid describes him. Probably 6ft 2 220lbs and already 19. That young man will be hard to deal with.