CP3 to Houston

Will CP0 finally make it to a conference finals? Never have been a fan, but admired his game at times. I have never viewed him as elite as many others have.

Same here but I think if Houston doesn't give up anymore players then they can absolutely make the conference finals. They have talent on that team and I think CP3 is kind of a combo of Beverly and Lou Williams. Decker hasn't impacted the NBA yet so he isn't a loss. With that system and the talent they should be just as good or better next year than they were this season.

If they can add an impactful free agent or two then they could be super strong. Capela should be better, Anderson can still stretch the floor, Ariza is strong, Gordon is the reigning 6th Man of the Year.

They have a good base.

Not sure exactly why, but I feel about CP3 like you do D-Wade. I just have never liked that dude on the court.

Same here. He has passed D Wade on my hate chart. Not sure why but I don't hate D Wade the way I used to. I still hate CP3 though. Didn't like him at Wake Forest. Don't like him in the NBA. I think he is a good PG but I think he is overrated. Jay Williams would have been better than CP3 had he not had the motorcycle wreck.

Same here. He has passed D Wade on my hate chart. Not sure why but I don't hate D Wade the way I used to. I still hate CP3 though. Didn't like him at Wake Forest. Don't like him in the NBA. I think he is a good PG but I think he is overrated. Jay Williams would have been better than CP3 had he not had the motorcycle wreck.

Probably why I don't like him, I keep hearing how great he is too and just never see it.

All this means is there even more reason for LeBron James to continue to stay in the East even if he leaves Cleveland. The West continues to be loaded while the East is well the East. James can continue to build his Legend by continuing to have a walk to the finals and only having to beat one really tough team to win it.

With Paul George out of the East in a year and joining the West. The West stays tough, while the East is a cake walk.

Put me on record: This will not work out for Houston.

I agree...Harden and CP3 both need the ball too much. I heard that Melo may be the next to go there...that would be a disaster IMO. That team would win less games than last year's team IMO.