Boys Soccer Village Cup / Presidents Cup / State Cup Brackets are out

Here are the NKY-based boys' teams that are playing in the upcoming Soccer Village Cup (U11 and U12, first division and second division), Presidents Cup (essentially the second division of State Cup, U13-U18/19), and State Cup (U13-U19/20). I think the Girls' brackets are out as well, but I haven't looked at those.

U11: No NKSA or Kings teams in 1st or 2nd divisions.

U12: Both KHA Red and NKSA Pro are in the 1st division, although they are in different pools.

U13: NKSA Pro and KHA Grey are in the Presidents' Cup.

U14: KHA Grey, KHA Blue, and NKSA Grey are in the Presidents' Cup. KHA Red and NKSA Pro are in the State Cup.

U15: NKSA Pro and KHA Red are both in the State Cup.

U16: KHA Blue and KHA Grey are in the Presidents' Cup. NKSA Pro is in the State Cup.

U17: KHA Grey is in the Presidents' Cup. KHA Red and NKSA Pro are in the State Cup.

U18: KH Nichols and KH Goldick are in the Presidents' Cup.

U19/20: KHA Red and NKSA Pro are in the State Cup.

Good luck to all of our Northern Kentucky young men!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be looking at this wrong..or just reading it wrong but are those U18 teams not girls teams?

According to this they are Boys' teams.

They are definitely boys teams... Goldick won their age group last year, the Nichols team has been together for several years.

KHA Blue U12' date=' 13, 15, 17, and 19/20 teams not listed in either KY tournament. Assume these 5 KHA blue teams are Ohio South teams? Does anyone know if they are playing OHS President's Cup or OHS State Cup? I'm pretty sure the OHS State Cup has begun playing early round games, any known results for KHA teams?[/quote']

The U16 was also headed for the Ohio South State Cup til roster shuffling happened and they became a Kentucky team pretty late in the game.

The U16 was also headed for the Ohio South State Cup til roster shuffling happened and they became a Kentucky team pretty late in the game.

Good for them. U16 OHSouth State Cup is not an easy road to travel. CUP and OP are two very good teams in that age group. Will the KHA U16 blue team be playing KY State Cup or Presidents Cup?

So how does roster shuffling happen just before a state cup? Have the rules changed in regards to that, because I always thought that was a no go.

So how does roster shuffling happen just before a state cup? Have the rules changed in regards to that, because I always thought that was a no go.

It happened after November and December tourneys, but before January training

Good for them. U16 OHSouth State Cup is not an easy road to travel. CUP and OP are two very good teams in that age group. Will the KHA U16 blue team be playing KY State Cup or Presidents Cup?

They had to go President's cup