Boys Soccer Village Cup / Presidents Cup / State Cup Brackets are out

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not nearly attuned with the younger ages. Sounds like the U13 KHA Red team is off to a good start to their 11v11 career. How did they do in OHS State Cup?

How do the U14 KHA Red and NKSA Pro teams compare? How do you see the U14 C bracket playing out? As I mentioned about the U19s, when KHA and NKSA teams play each other in SC games it can make for a bit more interesting dynamics. Many of these kids (and parents) know each other, some may even be schoolmates, neighbors, or previous teammates, etc.

The bolded is definitely the case in this match up, I am aware of at least 9 of these boys having actually played for both teams in recent years.

The bolded is definitely the case in this match up, I am aware of at least 9 of these boys having actually played for both teams in recent years.

U16 KHA Blue played NKSA Pro. My son played against 4 high school teammates. Ryle had 2 and 2. It is much more enjoyable than watching a game against CUP Gold or Black where everyone knows 1 kid.

U16 KHA Blue played NKSA Pro. My son played against 4 high school teammates. Ryle had 2 and 2. It is much more enjoyable than watching a game against CUP Gold or Black where everyone knows 1 kid.

In terms of HS teammates, between the two teams, I think there are 15 kids that are from either St Henry, or Covington Catholic.

I would like to see this but we play at noon about an hour farther south.

U16 KHA Gray beats KHA Blue in Extra time thanks to a Ben Wessels goal. They then take out Owensboro United in extra time for the a 3 to 2 win. On to Kansas City.

U18 Paducah Pumas fall to Javenon 4 1. More competitive game than score reflected. Pumas with only 2 true U18 players. Good game.

Just curious with what you mean by "only 2 true U18 players". Was the rest of team younger players playing up?

U16 KHA Gray beats KHA Blue in Extra time thanks to a Ben Wessels goal. They then take out Owensboro United in extra time for the a 3 to 2 win. On to Kansas City.

Congrats!!! Enjoy the experience, they have a great complex in Overland Park.

U18 Paducah Pumas fall to Javenon 4 1. More competitive game than score reflected. Pumas with only 2 true U18 players. Good game.

I watched this match yesterday. Your Pumas played very well and some awesome play by the goalie saw them leading 1-0 late in the first half. I was sitting right behind their goalie the first half, I think it was unfortunate that Javanon was able to get the two late goals just before the half.

Yes. We are small area.. small..but growing club. Probably half the team is class of 2018 but falls as U17. Gk is U18. One of the stronger players. We can compete at that level.. just run out of gas before we run out of time.

Sounds similar to our squads roster. We are playing U19/20 and I believe that 11 of our players are actually U18.