NFL Draft

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still very conflicted on what I want my Jags to go at 4. Fournette would be a game changer for the offense and help immensely. Allen or Thomas would make the d line so much better and take our defense to another level. Very conflicted.
I think there are several RBs that would be available early that could be improvements and take pressure of your QB. If I was them, I'd make that D a force if I had the chance.

I think there are several RBs that would be available early that could be improvements and take pressure of your QB. If I was them, I'd make that D a force if I had the chance.

I think that's what is gonna happen. The staple of Coughlin's super bowl teams had dominant defensive lines. He's back at the helm and I expect him to make Jacksonville the same way.

I'm conflicted on the Bengals because, on one hand, Foster would improve our defensive backing core a lot, but then we could also go tight end with a guy like OJ Howard who will just eat defenses up from the tight end spot.

Then again, we have a few young tight ends like Uzomah and Kroft to pair with Eifert that could be good.

We also could go running back to replace Hill, but we can probably wait until the second or third round. Do we want another guy with character concerns like Mixon who would be a first-round pick if not for his off-field stuff.

I'm conflicted on the Bengals because, on one hand, Foster would improve our defensive backing core a lot, but then we could also go tight end with a guy like OJ Howard who will just eat defenses up from the tight end spot.

Then again, we have a few young tight ends like Uzomah and Kroft to pair with Eifert that could be good.

We also could go running back to replace Hill, but we can probably wait until the second or third round. Do we want another guy with character concerns like Mixon who would be a first-round pick if not for his off-field stuff.

Foster probably wouldn't start or at least not see the field much his rookie year. Bengals usually only have 2 backers on the field at a time. Which will be Minter and Tez. Plus with Fosters shoulder injury and them really liking Vigil. I don't think Foster is being as consider as much by the Bengals as some think.