NFL Draft

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just received my two free tickets (not really you can get them if you are a Season Ticket holder which costs) to attend the Draft Party at PBS. The youngest and I will be attending to see what the hoopla may be about.

I think the Bengals will take the best player on the board regardless of position other than QB (there isn't one worthy at 9). That has been their pattern.

Latest mock I saw had the Bengals going Mike Williams round 1 and Joe Mixon round 2....Bengals fans, how do you feel about that?

Even though I think Corey Davis will be the better wr. I would be happy with this. I just think Williams is going to struggle to get seperation in the NFL. However I been wrong a lot lately, so he probably will tear it up.

I just received my two free tickets (not really you can get them if you are a Season Ticket holder which costs) to attend the Draft Party at PBS. The youngest and I will be attending to see what the hoopla may be about.

I think the Bengals will take the best player on the board regardless of position other than QB (there isn't one worthy at 9). That has been their pattern.

I'll be there with my dad. They used to do it every year when the draft was all one day. Did you ever go to the super bowl parties they used to throw?

Latest mock I saw had the Bengals going Mike Williams round 1 and Joe Mixon round 2....Bengals fans, how do you feel about that?
I love Mike Williams so no problem there. I also think Joe Mixon is going to be a stud in the league, its just so hard to talk yourself into rooting for a guy like that. So I wouldn't say I would be thrilled. I would much rather have one of the other high-caliber guys but my gut says they won't be there when the Bengals pick in the 2nd round.