Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Draft

Featured Replies

Not a Bengals fan but Mixon and Pacman can room together on the road.

  • Replies 354
  • Views 44.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just received my two free tickets (not really you can get them if you are a Season Ticket holder which costs) to attend the Draft Party at PBS. The youngest and I will be attending to see what the hoopla may be about.

 

I think the Bengals will take the best player on the board regardless of position other than QB (there isn't one worthy at 9). That has been their pattern.

Latest mock I saw had the Bengals going Mike Williams round 1 and Joe Mixon round 2....Bengals fans, how do you feel about that?

 

Williams thumbs up; Mixon not certain

Latest mock I saw had the Bengals going Mike Williams round 1 and Joe Mixon round 2....Bengals fans, how do you feel about that?

 

Even though I think Corey Davis will be the better wr. I would be happy with this. I just think Williams is going to struggle to get seperation in the NFL. However I been wrong a lot lately, so he probably will tear it up.

I just received my two free tickets (not really you can get them if you are a Season Ticket holder which costs) to attend the Draft Party at PBS. The youngest and I will be attending to see what the hoopla may be about.

 

I think the Bengals will take the best player on the board regardless of position other than QB (there isn't one worthy at 9). That has been their pattern.

I'll be there with my dad. They used to do it every year when the draft was all one day. Did you ever go to the super bowl parties they used to throw?

One of my favorite days of the year.

There probably aren't too many fun days as a Jags fan, but I would assume this is one of them. Haha

There probably aren't too many fun days as a Jags fan, but I would assume this is one of them. Haha

 

:lol2: Says the Bengals fan....:D

Latest mock I saw had the Bengals going Mike Williams round 1 and Joe Mixon round 2....Bengals fans, how do you feel about that?
I love Mike Williams so no problem there. I also think Joe Mixon is going to be a stud in the league, its just so hard to talk yourself into rooting for a guy like that. So I wouldn't say I would be thrilled. I would much rather have one of the other high-caliber guys but my gut says they won't be there when the Bengals pick in the 2nd round.
:lol2: Says the Bengals fan....:D

Ask Grizz if he would like to trade successes with the Bengals. We can't all be the Patriots.

Ask Grizz if he would like to trade successes with the Bengals. We can't all be the Patriots.

 

While they havent had much success here lately, the Jags still have a more recent playoff win that the Bengals:thumb:

There probably aren't too many fun days as a Jags fan, but I would assume this is one of them. Haha

 

I refuse to get my hopes up about the Jags ever again. All I can do is put my faith in Ramsey and watch him slowly become an elite NFL player.

I refuse to get my hopes up about the Jags ever again. All I can do is put my faith in Ramsey and watch him quickly become an elite NFL player.

Changed that for you!

Changed that for you!

 

Stop stop, making me blush.

I'll be there with my dad. They used to do it every year when the draft was all one day. Did you ever go to the super bowl parties they used to throw?

 

 

I'll be there. We need to hook up.

ESPN's Louis Riddick says he wouldn't be surprised to see Mahomes be the 1st QB taken. Gruden says that's who he would go with.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.