Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Draft

Featured Replies

  • Author

One week left. And the schedule released this evening

  • Replies 354
  • Views 44.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ESPN's Louis Riddick says he wouldn't be surprised to see Mahomes be the 1st QB taken. Gruden says that's who he would go with.

 

I like him to the Cardinals. Let him sit behind Palmer this year then take over next.

  • Author
Latest mock I saw had the Steelers going with Kizer at #30. @spindoc, what's your take?
You saw the needs on the defensive side of the ball. What do you think?

 

Obviously I'd pass.

You saw the needs on the defensive side of the ball. What do you think?

 

Obviously I'd pass.

 

I figured you would.

 

Honestly, I had no idea they had needs on that side. Don't really follow any team outside of NE very closely in the off-season.

  • Author
I figured you would.

 

Honestly, I had no idea they had needs on that side. Don't really follow any team outside of NE very closely in the off-season.

Well, in the AFC championship, a slot corner worth a crap would have been a good idea. Same could be said for edge rusher. For me, I hope that 3 of the first 4 picks are defensive guys. But no way I'd select a QB from this crop in the first.
Well, in the AFC championship, a slot corner worth a crap would have been a good idea. Same could be said for edge rusher. For me, I hope that 3 of the first 4 picks are defensive guys. But no way I'd select a QB from this crop in the first.

 

Honestly I like the later round QBs this year. I'm very high on Kayaa and Peterman, Josh Dobbs as a wildcard.

  • Author
Honestly I like the later round QBs this year. I'm very high on Kayaa and Peterman, Josh Dobbs as a wildcard.
I have a feeling that Dobbs might be a guy the Steelers take if they feel the value at that pick. Maybe 5th if he's still there?

Welp Reuben Foster failed a drug test at the combine. How far does he fall?

Welp Reuben Foster failed a drug test at the combine. How far does he fall?

 

Did you see his statement? I thought it was a little funny. He's a coach pleaser.

 

Reuben Foster tests positive for diluted urine sample at NFL combine

 

Foster disclosed the test results to NFL.com because, he says, "This is something that's going to get out. I don't make excuses. I'm a real dude. I try to be a good person. ... I just hope the coaches understand and that's all I can hope and pray for."

 

"I couldn't eat much, but I had to drink water and Gatorade," said Foster, who began the process as the consensus top linebacker based on his game tape and measurables. "Then a few coaches said something about me being too light. And I'm a coach-pleaser. I don't care what everybody thinks, but I care what coaches think. So I drank and ate as much as I could without throwing up. Then I went in there, drinking and drinking water, trying to flush out my system from whatever was making me sick and trying to keep my weight up and took the test."

Did you see his statement? I thought it was a little funny. He's a coach pleaser.

 

Reuben Foster tests positive for diluted urine sample at NFL combine

 

Foster disclosed the test results to NFL.com because, he says, "This is something that's going to get out. I don't make excuses. I'm a real dude. I try to be a good person. ... I just hope the coaches understand and that's all I can hope and pray for."

 

"I couldn't eat much, but I had to drink water and Gatorade," said Foster, who began the process as the consensus top linebacker based on his game tape and measurables. "Then a few coaches said something about me being too light. And I'm a coach-pleaser. I don't care what everybody thinks, but I care what coaches think. So I drank and ate as much as I could without throwing up. Then I went in there, drinking and drinking water, trying to flush out my system from whatever was making me sick and trying to keep my weight up and took the test."

Haha :lol2:

Welp Reuben Foster failed a drug test at the combine. How far does he fall?

 

Late 1st at the worst. Kid is a really darn good. Drug tests tend to get overlooked in those instances.

Sounds like McCaffery is going to be the 2nd RB off the board and potentially a top 10 pick. While, IMO, he's clearly the #2 back, top 10 is too high.

Late 1st at the worst. Kid is a really darn good. Drug tests tend to get overlooked in those instances.

He is really darn good. He's who I wanted the Bengals to go after until futurecoach talked me out of the linebacker position. It's not really the failed drug test, that's the problem it's that he knew he was getting drug tested at that date. It wasn't the drug test he failed, it was the stupid test he failed. Unless you believe his story about why he diluted his sample.

Sounds like McCaffery is going to be the 2nd RB off the board and potentially a top 10 pick. While, IMO, he's clearly the #2 back, top 10 is too high.
Top 10 is way to high for McCaffrey IMO. Honestly I think he's a fringe first rounder for the right team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.