NFL Draft

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured you would.

Honestly, I had no idea they had needs on that side. Don't really follow any team outside of NE very closely in the off-season.

Well, in the AFC championship, a slot corner worth a crap would have been a good idea. Same could be said for edge rusher. For me, I hope that 3 of the first 4 picks are defensive guys. But no way I'd select a QB from this crop in the first.

Well, in the AFC championship, a slot corner worth a crap would have been a good idea. Same could be said for edge rusher. For me, I hope that 3 of the first 4 picks are defensive guys. But no way I'd select a QB from this crop in the first.

Honestly I like the later round QBs this year. I'm very high on Kayaa and Peterman, Josh Dobbs as a wildcard.

Honestly I like the later round QBs this year. I'm very high on Kayaa and Peterman, Josh Dobbs as a wildcard.
I have a feeling that Dobbs might be a guy the Steelers take if they feel the value at that pick. Maybe 5th if he's still there?

Welp Reuben Foster failed a drug test at the combine. How far does he fall?

Did you see his statement? I thought it was a little funny. He's a coach pleaser.

Reuben Foster tests positive for diluted urine sample at NFL combine

Foster disclosed the test results to NFL.com because, he says, "This is something that's going to get out. I don't make excuses. I'm a real dude. I try to be a good person. ... I just hope the coaches understand and that's all I can hope and pray for."

"I couldn't eat much, but I had to drink water and Gatorade," said Foster, who began the process as the consensus top linebacker based on his game tape and measurables. "Then a few coaches said something about me being too light. And I'm a coach-pleaser. I don't care what everybody thinks, but I care what coaches think. So I drank and ate as much as I could without throwing up. Then I went in there, drinking and drinking water, trying to flush out my system from whatever was making me sick and trying to keep my weight up and took the test."

Did you see his statement? I thought it was a little funny. He's a coach pleaser.

Reuben Foster tests positive for diluted urine sample at NFL combine

Foster disclosed the test results to NFL.com because, he says, "This is something that's going to get out. I don't make excuses. I'm a real dude. I try to be a good person. ... I just hope the coaches understand and that's all I can hope and pray for."

"I couldn't eat much, but I had to drink water and Gatorade," said Foster, who began the process as the consensus top linebacker based on his game tape and measurables. "Then a few coaches said something about me being too light. And I'm a coach-pleaser. I don't care what everybody thinks, but I care what coaches think. So I drank and ate as much as I could without throwing up. Then I went in there, drinking and drinking water, trying to flush out my system from whatever was making me sick and trying to keep my weight up and took the test."

Haha :lol2:

Late 1st at the worst. Kid is a really darn good. Drug tests tend to get overlooked in those instances.

He is really darn good. He's who I wanted the Bengals to go after until futurecoach talked me out of the linebacker position. It's not really the failed drug test, that's the problem it's that he knew he was getting drug tested at that date. It wasn't the drug test he failed, it was the stupid test he failed. Unless you believe his story about why he diluted his sample.

Sounds like McCaffery is going to be the 2nd RB off the board and potentially a top 10 pick. While, IMO, he's clearly the #2 back, top 10 is too high.
Top 10 is way to high for McCaffrey IMO. Honestly I think he's a fringe first rounder for the right team.