Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Draft

Featured Replies

The Browns are going to draft Trubisky. Book it.

 

I see two scenarios where this may happen. If Trubisky falls to #12 when the Browns take their 2nd first round pick. Or, if they trade up to get ahead of the Jets and select Trubisky at say, #5. They do not pick Trubisky with the #1 pick. That honor remains for Myles Garrett.

  • Replies 354
  • Views 44.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here we go....

 

1. Browns - Garrett

2. 49ers - Thomas

3. Bears - Adams

4. Jaguars - Fournette

5. Titans - Mike Williams

6. Jets - Trubisky

7. Chargers - Hooker

8. Panthers - McCaffery

9. Bengals - Allen

10. Bills - Howard

11. Saints - Reddick

12. Browns - Watson

13. Cardinals - Mahomes

14. Eagles - Lattimore

15. Colts - Foster

16. Ravens - Ross

17. Redskins - Harris

18. Titans - Humphrey

19. Buccaneers - Cook

20. Broncos - Robinson

21. Lions - Njoku

22. Dolphins - Barnett

23. Giants - Lamp

24. Raiders - Cunningham

25. Texans - Bolles

26. Seahawks - Jackson

27. Chiefs - Kizer

28. Cowboys - Conley

29. Packers - Mixon

30. Steelers - Watt

31. Falcons - Charlton

32. Saints - Melifonwu

 

I'll be pretty stoked if I get more than 2-3 right. :lol2:

 

Your two picks for the Browns are definitely within the realm of probabilities. In your scenario they get two of their most glaring needs met. Another dire need is defensive backfield. They can use a corner and a safety.

I'm going 3. I think Kizer falls to 2nd round.

 

I think someone will take Kizer at 32. Get that extra year.

********** TRADE ALERT ***********

 

Bengals trade their #9 pick and AJ McCarron to the Browns for the #1 pick The Bengals then take Garrett

 

 

 

I'd be ok with that.

 

Hopefully Hue can get it done and pick up Andy with a trade, and the Bengals can pick up another pick.

Mitch Trubisky is going to be the first pick in the draft tonight. Period.

Mitch Trubisky is going to be the first pick in the draft tonight. Period.

Nope

Nope

It's the Browns they are going to screw it up. Plus it helps the Bengals if they do so I'm sticking to my guns.

  • Author

Melissa Stark is so easy to look at. That's all I have to say about that.

Melissa Stark is so easy to look at. That's all I have to say about that.

 

Funny I just said the same about Britt McHenry.

Myles Garrett is coming for Big Ben! LOL. He just made some fans in Cleveland.

Who will the Bears take? They just gave away a lot of capital to move up one spot.

Edited by oldgrappler
grammar

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.