Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Draft

Featured Replies

  • Replies 354
  • Views 44.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was half right. KC didn't take Watson but they did take a QB

Ross is gonna be out of the league in a few years. Way too injury prone.

 

Yep. As I stated earlier I don't like the pick. Plus while he is fast, it's not a good fit for Dalton imo. Usually these fast burners do best with big arm qbs. Because they eventually do get open deep with their speed, but the qb has to have the arm to get it there. Plus Dalton gets rid of it so fast. I worry about him giving him time to get open deep.

 

Now i will always wonder if they would have taken Davis at wr if he was still there. Apparently the Titans liked Davis as much as I did.

Bengals

just have too many needs. So anyone they pick in 1st could be good or bad

Browns on the clock. Who will it be? Howard? Watson? DB? Foster?

Browns trade to Texans.

Browns trade to Texans.

 

I agree with the talking heads ... only reason the Texans trade up is to get Watson.

Browns trade down with Texans and get another #1 for next year.

Good for Watson. He didn't deserve to go to Cleveland.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.