Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Draft

Featured Replies

  • Replies 354
  • Views 44.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The draft is taking some twists and turns.

 

Allen or Howard for the Bengals?

 

I say Howard. I actually would be disappointed with Allen. With Gino and last year's DT it is not a position of need at all.

 

EDITED for accuracy. Thanks UKMF.

I was holding out hope that McCafrey would have been there at 9

Bengals gonna take Watson?

If they take Watson I will give you $10,000

 

Browns are taking Watson if he is still there.

The draft is taking some twists and turns.

 

Allen or Howard for the Bengals?

 

I say Howard. I actually would be disappointed with Allen. With Gino and last year's 1st rounder, DT is not a position of need at all.

 

They didn't pick a DT in the first last year, did they??

They didn't pick a DT in the first last year, did they??

4th

They didn't pick a DT in the first last year, did they??
Nope. CB.

Bengals on the clock. it will be an alabama player. 1 of 3

They didn't pick a DT in the first last year, did they??

 

Sorry. You know who I was talking about. You got me on that one. Put another notch on your belt. Thanks for the correction.

@peterBurnsESPN Fournette, McCaffrey both didn't play in their non-CFB Playoff bowl games, didn't cost either of them in the NFL draft. Something to monitor

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.