Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Draft

Featured Replies

  • Replies 354
  • Views 44.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahahaha poor Jabrill won't even get the chance to prove me wrong in Cleveland.

I have no idea how Forrest Lamp is still on the board. I'm really hoping that he still goes in the first round.

I have no idea how Forrest Lamp is still on the board. I'm really hoping that he still goes in the first round.

 

I'm praying the Jags move up to get him. He's gonna be an elite guard in the NFL.

Could the Browns add Foster also? Grade A on paper at least if so.

The steelers are going to take Foster. Shazier and Foster are going to be nightmare for the rest of the AFC North.

The steelers are going to take Foster. Shazier and Foster are going to be nightmare for the rest of the AFC North.

 

I'm hearing they are taking a famous name already in the NFL.

I watched this first round to see two players drafted - Dalvin Cook, and Forrest Lamp. I have wasted my time, it appears.

I'm hearing they are taking a famous name already in the NFL.

 

Watt

Now that the hockey games are over, this draft is getting kind of boring.

NOOOOO!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.