April 28, 20179 yr Quick 1st round breakdown by conference: SEC - 12 B1G - 7 PAC12 - 6 ACC - 4 MAC - 1 AAC - 1 Big 12 - 1 Most useless stat in the world... Disagree GrantNKY ... that is a statement of talent. The SEC had the most top end talent this year.
April 28, 20179 yr Disagree GrantNKY ... that is a statement of talent. The SEC had the most top end talent this year. I don't care about conferences. I care about teams.
April 28, 20179 yr I don't care about conferences. I care about teams. Alabama had four first round picks. Is that what you care about?
April 28, 20179 yr Alabama had four first round picks. Is that what you care about? Yeah. Bama had 4, tOSU and LSU had 3, Michigan had 2, etc. conferences don't play games teams do.
April 28, 20179 yr Teams with multiple draft picks: Alabama - 4 LSU - 3 Ohio State - 3 Clemson - 2 Michigan - 2 Stanford - 2 Wisconsin - 2 Is that better @GrantNKY?
April 28, 20179 yr Yeah. Bama had 4, tOSU and LSU had 3, Michigan had 2, etc. conferences don't play games teams do. Draft isn't about games.
April 28, 20179 yr It's crazy Joe Mixon broke a girls jaw and it's Dalvin Cook who has the bigger off the field question marks. He has t been in trouble in a couple years, most dated back to when he was in high school and a couple incidents as a freshman at FSU. Don't blow it out of proportion
April 28, 20179 yr Teams with multiple draft picks: Alabama - 4 LSU - 3 Ohio State - 3 Clemson - 2 Michigan - 2 Stanford - 2 Wisconsin - 2 Is that better @GrantNKY? :up:
April 28, 20179 yr He has t been in trouble in a couple years, most dated back to when he was in high school and a couple incidents as a freshman at FSU. Don't blow it out of proportion I'm not saying that. I'm saying that's what teams are saying.
April 28, 20179 yr Draft isn't about games. Because the draft is stupid. It's about dudes wearing compression shorts being judged by stopwatches.
April 28, 20179 yr Here we go.... 1. Browns - Garrett 2. 49ers - Thomas 3. Bears - Adams 4. Jaguars - Fournette 5. Titans - Mike Williams 6. Jets - Trubisky 7. Chargers - Hooker 8. Panthers - McCaffery 9. Bengals - Allen 10. Bills - Howard 11. Saints - Reddick 12. Browns - Watson 13. Cardinals - Mahomes 14. Eagles - Lattimore 15. Colts - Foster 16. Ravens - Ross 17. Redskins - Harris 18. Titans - Humphrey 19. Buccaneers - Cook 20. Broncos - Robinson 21. Lions - Njoku 22. Dolphins - Barnett 23. Giants - Lamp 24. Raiders - Cunningham 25. Texans - Bolles 26. Seahawks - Jackson 27. Chiefs - Kizer 28. Cowboys - Conley 29. Packers - Mixon 30. Steelers - Watt 31. Falcons - Charlton 32. Saints - Melifonwu I'll be pretty stoked if I get more than 2-3 right. :lol2: Looks like 5 right. Kipper and Mcshay only had 4. Someone had 8. Good job
April 28, 20179 yr I'm not saying that. I'm saying that's what teams are saying. Report: Saboteur tried to sink FSU RB Dalvin Cook's draft stock
April 28, 20179 yr Report: Saboteur tried to sink FSU RB Dalvin Cook's draft stock If true that's a shame.
April 28, 20179 yr I'm hoping Lamp is there for the Bengals. Ideally he is gone at 35. Someone gotta pave holes for Fournette.
April 28, 20179 yr If true that's a shame. They talked about it last night and it makes perfect sense how he dropped
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.