Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Draft

Featured Replies

From what I could find, sounds like Garcia could've potentially went higher. Big strong guy, sounds like a solid pick.

 

Bill must've liked him to give up a pick for him, the Pats never move up.

 

I really like him. He needs a year but he can be a serviceable tackle.

  • Replies 354
  • Views 44.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Vikings picked the 2 players who scored on the first 2 plays from scrimmage in the FSU/USF game last season, Dalvin Cook and Rodney Adams. I'm a Viking fan, again.

The Colts took Marlon Mack. I liked Mayock's comparison of Mack with Le'Veon Bell. Not as big, but with the same running style.

The Vikings picked the 2 players who scored on the first 2 plays from scrimmage in the FSU/USF game last season, Dalvin Cook and Rodney Adams. I'm a Viking fan, again.

 

I'm a Vikings fan to my sisters neighbor is the head coach.

Edited by Footballforever74

Brad Kaaya finally drafted. Round 6, 214th pick.

Pitt TE Scott Orndornff 6'5 250 pounds is still undrafted. He can block and catch. Jaron Jones DL 6'6 300 pounds from ND is still undrafted also.

Michigan guard 6'7 323 pound Braden is still available. Along with 2 UK players and several UL players.

Redskins just drafted Harvey-Clemons 6'4 215 pounds Louisville safety.

Of those prospects of interest for me, Boom Williams and Tion Green did not get drafted.

 

Kofi Amichia, taken by the Packers in the 6th round (212) was a surprise. It was a surprise to the NFL guys, too, because they had no idea who he was. They also had him listed as a center. Kofi is a tackle. :D

Bengals signed rookie free agent LB from Penn State Brandon Bell he is a ball hawk plays really good I'm surprised he didn't get drafted.

No UK guys drafted, I'm surprised Toth wasn't picked, he was the only one I really expected to get picked, he should get signed as a UnDrafted FA. Top 5 Center in the Draft.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.