Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Draft

Featured Replies

Anybody think Deshone Kizer will be there at 52 when the Browns pick next? Will the Browns trade up to get a QB? Are they hanging their hopes on Brock Osweiler?

Who else needs a QB?

 

Buffalo maybe. Arizona possibly. Other than those two there doesn't seem to be a team that needs one

 

 

* Forgot one

Edited by NamecipS
J E T S Jets Jets Jets

  • Replies 354
  • Views 44.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who else needs a QB?

 

Buffalo maybe. Arizona possibly. Other than those two there doesn't seem to be a team that needs one

 

 

* Forgot one

 

Yeah, I was going to mention the Jets.

No Dalvin on day 1, insanity.

 

Packers have the first pick in the 2nd they will take him or Lamp.

Quick 1st round breakdown by conference:

 

SEC - 12

B1G - 7

PAC12 - 6

ACC - 4

MAC - 1

AAC - 1

Big 12 - 1

Quick 1st round breakdown by conference:

 

SEC - 12

B1G - 7

PAC12 - 6

ACC - 4

MAC - 1

AAC - 1

Big 12 - 1

Most useless stat in the world...

This takes entirely too long to complete. This is insanity.

 

Way, way, WAY too long...

This takes entirely too long to complete. This is insanity.

 

I fell asleep with the laptop on my lap with ESPN draft ticker open and ESPN Cleveland radio playing in my ear. I didn't hear the Browns 25 or 29 pick. I had to read about it after I awoke and the draft was over. : (

 

Did I mention I am getting old.

 

Anybody think Deshone Kizer will be there at 52 when the Browns pick next? Will the Browns trade up to get a QB? Are they hanging their hopes on Brock Osweiler?

 

I have no idea what Cleveland will do on day 2. They still need a QB, a CB, and an LB. I think they will draft a QB but I don't know if it will be at 52 and therefore doubt it will be Kizer.

Most useless stat in the world...

 

I found it interesting that the Big 12 had as many players selected as the MAC and AAC. Not a single guy from Oklahoma, Texas, Baylor, or Oklahoma State. :idunno:

Was anyone from FSU, Miami or Florida was chosen in Round 1?

Was anyone from FSU, Miami or Florida was chosen in Round 1?

 

LB Davis from Florida, and the TE from Miami. No Seminoles though.

LB Davis from Florida, and the TE from Miami. No Seminoles though.

That's because outside of Cook they're still in Tallahassee.

It's crazy Joe Mixon broke a girls jaw and it's Dalvin Cook who has the bigger off the field question marks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.