Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Draft

Featured Replies

30 days away. Can't wait.:banana:

  • Replies 354
  • Views 44.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still very conflicted on what I want my Jags to go at 4. Fournette would be a game changer for the offense and help immensely. Allen or Thomas would make the d line so much better and take our defense to another level. Very conflicted.

  • Author
I'm still very conflicted on what I want my Jags to go at 4. Fournette would be a game changer for the offense and help immensely. Allen or Thomas would make the d line so much better and take our defense to another level. Very conflicted.
I think there are several RBs that would be available early that could be improvements and take pressure of your QB. If I was them, I'd make that D a force if I had the chance.
I think there are several RBs that would be available early that could be improvements and take pressure of your QB. If I was them, I'd make that D a force if I had the chance.

 

I think that's what is gonna happen. The staple of Coughlin's super bowl teams had dominant defensive lines. He's back at the helm and I expect him to make Jacksonville the same way.

  • Author
I think that's what is gonna happen. The staple of Coughlin's super bowl teams had dominant defensive lines. He's back at the helm and I expect him to make Jacksonville the same way.
Agree.

Nobody talks about the QB class this year being good but I cant remember the last time a QB didn't go top 3.

Nobody talks about the QB class this year being good but I cant remember the last time a QB didn't go top 3.

 

2013 a/k/a the worst QB class ever.

2013 a/k/a the worst QB class ever.

 

Can't believe I forgot that class. My goodness that class was bad

  • Author

3 more weeks Grizz!!

3 more weeks Grizz!!

 

Back and forth between Fournette and Jamal Adams for my Jags. Will change at least 4 more times til then.

I'm conflicted on the Bengals because, on one hand, Foster would improve our defensive backing core a lot, but then we could also go tight end with a guy like OJ Howard who will just eat defenses up from the tight end spot.

 

Then again, we have a few young tight ends like Uzomah and Kroft to pair with Eifert that could be good.

 

We also could go running back to replace Hill, but we can probably wait until the second or third round. Do we want another guy with character concerns like Mixon who would be a first-round pick if not for his off-field stuff.

I'm conflicted on the Bengals because, on one hand, Foster would improve our defensive backing core a lot, but then we could also go tight end with a guy like OJ Howard who will just eat defenses up from the tight end spot.

 

Then again, we have a few young tight ends like Uzomah and Kroft to pair with Eifert that could be good.

 

We also could go running back to replace Hill, but we can probably wait until the second or third round. Do we want another guy with character concerns like Mixon who would be a first-round pick if not for his off-field stuff.

 

Foster probably wouldn't start or at least not see the field much his rookie year. Bengals usually only have 2 backers on the field at a time. Which will be Minter and Tez. Plus with Fosters shoulder injury and them really liking Vigil. I don't think Foster is being as consider as much by the Bengals as some think.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.