April 25, 20179 yr The prospect is Gareon Conley CB from Ohio State. It's all over twitter. Since someone else posted it, here in the LINK
April 25, 20179 yr Since someone else posted it, here in the LINK I mean TMZ and multiple outlets have reported it so I didn't see a reason not to. His name was leaked to teams this morning from someone in the PD. Then the teams let it slip from there.
April 25, 20179 yr Sounds like a case of another gold-digger but as you all know I'm an OSU fan so take my opinion fwiw.
April 25, 20179 yr I mean TMZ and multiple outlets have reported it so I didn't see a reason not to. His name was leaked to teams this morning from someone in the PD. Then the teams let it slip from there. I don't like the one breaking the news :lol2:
April 25, 20179 yr The article says the chick went to the hospital and had a rape kit done....Would think the results of that would shed some light on things.
April 25, 20179 yr Can't believe NCF hasn't posted a thread on this one yet. I was thinking that earlier when Foster and the kid from Florida got in trouble this week. I believe he is on a vacation from bgp and is probably kicking himself right about now with the all this juicy news.
April 25, 20179 yr Author I was thinking that earlier when Foster and the kid from Florida got in trouble this week. I believe he is on a vacation from bgp and is probably kicking himself right about now with the all this juicy news.We can call it a wash.
April 25, 20179 yr The article says the chick went to the hospital and had a rape kit done....Would think the results of that would shed some light on things. "He allegedly asked her to engage in some fun" back in his room, while on an elevator. She said "no" but went to the room anyway to hang out. She is no longer cooperating with police as of right now.
April 25, 20179 yr I am hoping Watson falls to the Steelers in the first round or draft Peterman in thr 2nd.
April 27, 20179 yr Lots of rumblings out there that Trubisky is gonna be the guy at #1.....If that's true, :ohbrother: Browns.
April 27, 20179 yr Lots of rumblings out there that Trubisky is gonna be the guy at #1.....If that's true, :ohbrother: Browns. I think they should then draft the best available with the next pick.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.