NFL Draft

Wouldnt it be need to sit in the room of an NFL team on draft day. Especially a team like the Bengals, or New England or Pittsburgh that drafts later in the rounds every year. To see there plan A, B, C, D, and so on as the guys are picked. That would be the ultimate fan fantasy thing to do.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've seen some stuff that says the Browns may be seriously considering taking Trubisky at #1....There's no way that actually happens, is there?

If the Browns truly believe Trubisky is a franchise QB they take him without hesitation. That being said it's probably just a smoke screen. That's all we're gonna see the next two weeks

So I've seen some stuff that says the Browns may be seriously considering taking Trubisky at #1....There's no way that actually happens, is there?

If the Browns truly believe Trubisky is a franchise QB they take him without hesitation. That being said it's probably just a smoke screen. That's all we're gonna see the next two weeks

Smoke screen is right. Anything seen in the press leading up to the draft is smoke screen. NOBODY will get a scoop. I think the real question is what do they do at #12. I am pretty sure they take Myles Garrett at #1.

I actually want them to stay at #1 and take the best guy available in the draft for once. The last several drafts have cured me of trying to get the QB. I don't even want them trading the #1 for multiple draft picks. I want them to hit on one who will be a difference-maker. That's Garrett. In our division you have to be able to get to Big Ben, Joe Flacko, and Andy Dalton to win. Garrett is a legitimate #1 pick. No Qb is in this draft.

Did anyone see in the enquirer this week the article written by I believe Dehner where he sees a scenario where Bengals trade AJ to Browns? Zero chance that happens I would believe. On a national scale, I'm suprised at the lack of talk about him being traded. JG from Pats seems to get it all.