Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Draft

Featured Replies

Wouldnt it be need to sit in the room of an NFL team on draft day. Especially a team like the Bengals, or New England or Pittsburgh that drafts later in the rounds every year. To see there plan A, B, C, D, and so on as the guys are picked. That would be the ultimate fan fantasy thing to do.

  • Replies 354
  • Views 44.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First round falls on my Big 40!! It is going to be a fun, long night

So I've seen some stuff that says the Browns may be seriously considering taking Trubisky at #1....There's no way that actually happens, is there?

  • Author
So I've seen some stuff that says the Browns may be seriously considering taking Trubisky at #1....There's no way that actually happens, is there?
They're the Browns.
So I've seen some stuff that says the Browns may be seriously considering taking Trubisky at #1....There's no way that actually happens, is there?

 

If the Browns truly believe Trubisky is a franchise QB they take him without hesitation. That being said it's probably just a smoke screen. That's all we're gonna see the next two weeks

  • Author

2 more weeks Grizz!

2 more weeks Grizz!

 

One of my favorite days of the year.

So I've seen some stuff that says the Browns may be seriously considering taking Trubisky at #1....There's no way that actually happens, is there?

 

If the Browns truly believe Trubisky is a franchise QB they take him without hesitation. That being said it's probably just a smoke screen. That's all we're gonna see the next two weeks

 

Smoke screen is right. Anything seen in the press leading up to the draft is smoke screen. NOBODY will get a scoop. I think the real question is what do they do at #12. I am pretty sure they take Myles Garrett at #1.

 

I actually want them to stay at #1 and take the best guy available in the draft for once. The last several drafts have cured me of trying to get the QB. I don't even want them trading the #1 for multiple draft picks. I want them to hit on one who will be a difference-maker. That's Garrett. In our division you have to be able to get to Big Ben, Joe Flacko, and Andy Dalton to win. Garrett is a legitimate #1 pick. No Qb is in this draft.

  • Author
Prediction ... if Mixon is still there for them in round 2, the Bengals draft him.
If this comes to pass, J.Hill's assertion that he will be the backup will flop like a fish.

Did anyone see in the enquirer this week the article written by I believe Dehner where he sees a scenario where Bengals trade AJ to Browns? Zero chance that happens I would believe. On a national scale, I'm suprised at the lack of talk about him being traded. JG from Pats seems to get it all.

  • Author

I believe they will release the league schedule on Thursday this week. Can't wait. Mapping out some travel plans ASAP.

Latest mock I saw had the Bengals going Mike Williams round 1 and Joe Mixon round 2....Bengals fans, how do you feel about that?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.