NFL Draft

He is really darn good. He's who I wanted the Bengals to go after until futurecoach talked me out of the linebacker position. It's not really the failed drug test, that's the problem it's that he knew he was getting drug tested at that date. It wasn't the drug test he failed, it was the stupid test he failed. Unless you believe his story about why he diluted his sample.

He will fall to the second round and the bengals will get him then :D

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would you like to be the team that draft's this mystery player in the 1st round?

Cleveland Police Stalling Sexual Assault Investigation Until After Draft?

I like what the Cleveland police are doing. The charges look to be unfounded based on statements by others. The player is not available till after the draft to come to Cleveland and make his statement. How can the police file charges while the investigation is still in progress and and the charges at this point look specious? If the charges prove false later and they are made public now, who is the victim?

How would you like to be the team that draft's this mystery player in the 1st round?

If I had to guess, all 32 teams know who it is. While we may not know who it is, when we see them slide in the draft we will know who it is. That being said, I love that there is no name mentioned.

Geez Mustang, I hadn't even seen this yet. I didn't know you followed Cleveland sports that much. All of my drum-beating for Otto Graham as the GOAT must have swayed you :lol2:

Here's what the mystery players attorney said:

Kevin Spellacy, a lawyer for the player, dismissed the woman's accusations, telling WOIO the woman is an "opportunist."

Spellacy tells WOIO that the player was never alone with the woman and that three witnesses say the player did nothing wrong.

One can only hope the charges aren't true. But then that means the young lady is just as bad as what she alleges the player to be.

Geez Mustang, I hadn't even seen this yet. I didn't know you followed Cleveland sports that much. All of my drum-beating for Otto Graham as the GOAT must have swayed you :lol2:

Here's what the mystery players attorney said:

Kevin Spellacy, a lawyer for the player, dismissed the woman's accusations, telling WOIO the woman is an "opportunist."

Spellacy tells WOIO that the player was never alone with the woman and that three witnesses say the player did nothing wrong.

One can only hope the charges aren't true. But then that means the young lady is just as bad as what she alleges the player to be.

I do agree with you but do you expect his lawyer to come out and say my client is guilty and probably shouldn't be drafted?

I do agree with you but do you expect his lawyer to come out and say my client is guilty and probably shouldn't be drafted?

Of course not. I don't know what the truth is. I hope in the end that that is what they are able to get to... the truth.