Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Draft

Featured Replies

Is free agency off limits during the draft?

 

Let's say a team that wants a QB doesn't land one of the top 2-3 picks. Are they able to go ahead and sign Cutler or Kap in the middle of the draft?

  • Replies 354
  • Views 44.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latest updated mock I saw has the Bengals taking Washington WR John Ross (he of the 4.2 40 time) at #9.....Bengal fans, what would you think of that?

If the Browns go Trubisky, what does that do with Myles Garrett?

 

Do the 49ers take him?

 

Does he fall to the Jags at #4?

 

Does a team that has been linked to a DE (like the Bengals) try to move up and get him?

 

Lots of interesting question marks with this draft, unlike many past years where there were quite a few locks.

  • Author
If the Browns go Trubisky, what does that do with Myles Garrett?

 

Do the 49ers take him?

 

Does he fall to the Jags at #4?

 

Does a team that has been linked to a DE (like the Bengals) try to move up and get him?

 

Lots of interesting question marks with this draft, unlike many past years where there were quite a few locks.

I can't imagine them passing on Garrett at 1. Can you?
I can't imagine them passing on Garrett at 1. Can you?

 

No, but this from Adam Schefter....

 

“I continue to hear that Mitchell Trubisky is square in consideration and may turn out to be the No. 1 pick,” Schefter said, via Rotoworld.com. “Now I know everyone thinks Myles Garrett’s going to be the pick, and I will not be surprised if that’s the case. . . . But I have got very smart, very well-connected people telling me over the last 24 hours that they think Trubisky’s going to be the No. 1 pick."

 

Lots of rumblings out there that Trubisky is gonna be the guy at #1.....If that's true, :ohbrother: Browns.

 

Sashi Brown to ESPN -- "You want to make sure that you get a player (at No. 1) that's going to be an impact player and that we can count on.''

 

It doesn't sound like a college QB with only 13 starts qualifies.

 

I think it is Matt Miller trying to be relevant as the draft arrives. It is a marketing ploy to put it out at 2:30 am. -- like he has a real scoop. He is blowing smoke. Browns choose Myles Garrett with #1.

 

Here... listen to this rather than Matt Miller

I don't have a clue who Matt Miller is.

 

Adam Schefter is the guy putting it out there that I've seen and he's usually pretty well connected.

  • Author
I don't have a clue who Matt Miller is.

 

Adam Schefter is the guy putting it out there that I've seen and he's usually pretty well connected.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think today, he's gotta just put something out there. No risk if he's wrong, but keeps his name in the topic. Again, with that group, who knows? They might take Mixon for all we know.
Latest updated mock I saw has the Bengals taking Washington WR John Ross (he of the 4.2 40 time) at #9.....Bengal fans, what would you think of that?

 

Wouldn't be thrilled. I see him being similar to Tedd Ginn. Long career but never really a true difference player or big impact. I would rather have Corey Davis. He also gives them a deep threat but also is more of a complete receiver than Ross.

I know I may in the minority on this. However even though the Bengals need a better pass rush. I hope Allen from Bama is drafted before the Bengals pick. He doesn't have a natural position in a 4 3 defense and I worry about how good he will be as a pro. I don't think he would be that big impact player the Bengals need imo.

Wouldn't be thrilled. I see him being similar to Tedd Ginn. Long career but never really a true difference player or big impact. I would rather have Corey Davis. He also gives them a deep threat but also is more of a complete receiver than Ross.

 

I would imagine Davis will be there at #41 if they really want him. There's about 3-4 WRs I'd take before I even considered that guy.

********** TRADE ALERT ***********

 

Bengals trade their #9 pick and AJ McCarron to the Browns for the #1 pick The Bengals then take Garrett

 

 

 

I'd be ok with that.

  • Author

I hope my guys trade out of the first and stock some more picks. Be nice to end up with 2 2nds and 2 3rds and 2 4ths.

  • Author
You need to be in the trade room, that's a nice one
They already have 2 3rds. So, it would stand to reason if you trade out of the first you'd get their 2nd, and it would cost you a 4th as well. Just my opinion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.