April 28, 20179 yr Wow. That tells me if McCaffrey was available they would have taken him. I hope his hands are good because this could help AJ big time 4.22 40 even Deion says he's fast lol. Now ow let's hope the 1st round jinx of getting hurt doesn't play out.
April 28, 20179 yr Sorry. You know who I was talking about. You got me on that one. Put another notch on your belt. Thanks for the correction. Huh? I had no clue who you were talking about. That's why I asked.
April 28, 20179 yr Bengals should grabbed Howard. Ross was on the Stewlers board at 29 in some mock drafts taking him at 9 is way to high.
April 28, 20179 yr Ross is gonna be out of the league in a few years. Way too injury prone. Could've had a Top 10 defensive guy and instead took a slot receiver.
April 28, 20179 yr Does KC pull trigger on Watson? Have to and it's the best possible landing spot for him too.
April 28, 20179 yr C Could've got a WR later To high for a slot receiver I don't totally hate it if he can stay healthy. The problem is the team has too many big holes but with that said they had to get someone to take pressure off of AJ downfield. Now all we need is a qb that can get the ball to him lol.
April 28, 20179 yr Gotta get someone to blow the top off the defense with AJ. Huge pick.....if he stays healthy.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.