RB Rex Burkhead - Signed with the Patriots

Just signed with the Patriots.

I believe I called that in the middle of the season. Fits the Pats mold perfectly. He can catch and run.

The Pats know how to use their players. I said last year you could have traded the Bengals backfield with the Pats and the combination of Hill, Gio, and Burkhead would have looked like a top 5 backfield. While the current Pats backs would have basically done nothing like our backs we had last year. The Pats use their talent and guys better than anyone. I Would have loved to had fired Marvin and had Josh Mcdaniels here.

I believe I called that in the middle of the season. Fits the Pats mold perfectly. He can catch and run.

The Pats know how to use their players. I said last year you could have traded the Bengals backfield with the Pats and the combination of Hill, Gio, and Burkhead would have looked like a top 5 backfield. While the current Pats backs would have basically done nothing like our backs we had last year. The Pats use their talent and guys better than anyone. I Would have loved to had fired Marvin and had Josh Mcdaniels here.

I know who my favorite Patriot is now.

And I am very interested to see how much playing time Rex gets in NE and how he performs. So much so, I can't wait to see the Pats play.

I remember when a friend of mine who was a huge Dolphins fan said Welker going to pats was no big deal and I said just wait and see. I have a bad feeling about Rex going there. Not saying it will be Welker big but I hate to see him go. Best of luck to an underulidilized player while here. This move will get zero buzz nationally but I have a feeling once again.