Who gets more Rings...LeBron or Steph?

Who wins more Titles?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins more Titles?

• Stephen Curry
    • LeBron James
    • They will end with the same number

I wonder how many more high level years LeBron has? The past couple of seasons I can see his skills (slightly) diminishing. Many a mile on those legs. And one thing of a concern is that he has not developed a perimeter shot. If anything, he has regressed as a shooter.

I wonder how many more high level years LeBron has? The past couple of seasons I can see his skills (slightly) diminishing. Many a mile on those legs. And one thing of a concern is that he has not developed a perimeter shot. If anything, he has regressed as a shooter.

I was thinking about that a bit as well. I'm not sure if the decline is already starting or if he is just on cruise control for the regular season. The shooting is a huge concern. Once he loses the ability to overpower and get the to rim he will have to become a jump shooter.

Lebron just turned 31 and likely still has 4 or 5 high level years left in him. I'm going to say he gets 2 more rings at some point. Curry might get another ring but I don't see it happening if they don't win it this year.

Lebron just turned 31 and likely still has 4 or 5 high level years left in him. I'm going to say he gets 2 more rings at some point. Curry might get another ring but I don't see it happening if they don't win it this year.

That would break the mold if he puts together 5 more high level years (that would make 19 total at a high level). About this time is when you saw Kobe start to fade. Age is part of the equation, but the better indicator for NBA players is how many minutes they've played. He has already played 2+ additional NBA seasons in playoff action alone.

By the end of the season in which they both turned 30 here is a comparison of "Mileage" on LeBron vs Kobe

Regular Season Games Played and Minutes

LBJ -Games 910 -Games Started 911 -Total Minutes 35,769

Kobe -Games 948 -Games Started 800 -Total Minutes 34,531

Playoff Games and Minutes

LBJ -Games 178 -Games Started 178 -Total Minutes 7,561

Kobe -Games 175 -Games Started 155 -Total Minutes 6,888

Looks like LBJ has a bit more mileage on him at this point in his career than did Kobe.