Will PRP and Lafayette reschedule Trinity in following years?

This is not meant to be a slam on either PRP or Lafayette as both programs are very good. I'm just curious what people think about this.

The game with Trinity might help prep the teams for the play-offs, but given PRP's district they already have a full slate of those games. Lafayette could use the additional competition more, but they also suffered a much larger loss.

This might not be popular but neither PRP or Lafayette has any business playing Trinity right now.

Totally agree Guru!

I look for both to move on after this contract. My thought is you try to schedule challenging nondistrict games to get ready for the playoffs, but not ones you are the likely victim of a running clock.

This is a very interesting topic! In my view (for what its not worth), its up to both teams to prepare for the game, play the game and make adjustments during the game and learn from the game after it is over!!! If BOTH teams can do this and apply what was learned to future games this season, then, why not play again!!! Then the issue boils down to: Was the loosing team in these games treated with respect???? Was the score run up???? Did the winning team call off the dogs in second half???? I honestly believe that this is the reason many of the JCPS schools refuse or have refused to play big T on a consistent basis. Just my opinion!

This is a very interesting topic! In my view (for what its not worth)' date=' its up to both teams to prepare for the game, play the game and make adjustments during the game and learn from the game after it is over!!! If BOTH teams can do this and apply what was learned to future games this season, then, why not play again!!! Then the issue boils down to: Was the loosing team in these games treated with respect???? Was the score run up???? Did the winning team call off the dogs in second half???? I honestly believe that this is the reason many of the JCPS schools refuse or have refused to play big T on a consistent basis. Just my opinion![/quote']

Generally speaking Beatty doesn't pull the starters until at least one series in the second half(sometimes until their first series in the 4th) depending on how the team plays. He doesn't want to run into a situation where they aren't prepared to play a full game. I honestly think that the 2003 season where Trinity gave up decent leads in the second half to lose against Manual and Seneca had a lot to do with it.