Obama for President in '16 ... Michelle, that is!

According to a colleague from the GOP side of the world(a weird world it is) , she is being groomed to take on and take down Hillary. He says it's gonna happen and political science is his cup of tea. What kind of tea I have no idea! Went on to say that all of these "scandals" surrounding Bill and Hil are coming from the Obama camp to soften up Hillary so Michelle can take her down. Where do Republicans get these crazy ideas? They think this black man in the White House is the source of every sinister conspiracy the world over. No wonder they won't smell the White House again until the year 2525!

Hypothetically(VERY hypothetically) , if Michelle went up against Hillary, would she offer up any competition at all? I say she would get eaten alive. But what do I know.

According to a colleague from the GOP side of the world(a weird world it is) , she is being groomed to take on and take down Hillary. He says it's gonna happen and political science is his cup of tea. What kind of tea I have no idea! Went on to say that all of these "scandals" surrounding Bill and Hil are coming from the Obama camp to soften up Hillary so Michelle can take her down. Where do Republicans get these crazy ideas? They think this black man in the White House is the source of every sinister conspiracy the world over. No wonder they won't smell the White House again until the year 2525!

Hypothetically(VERY hypothetically) , if Michelle went up against Hillary, would she offer up any competition at all? I say she would get eaten alive. But what do I know.

God help us!

I think if Michelle were to run ( which I don't think she will) Hillary would beat her pretty badly. Sadly many people in this country are followers of Hillary more passionately than most nominal Christians are about Christianity.

The only other thing Hillary needs is to tell everyone her maiden name was Lopez and all the bases are covered: liberal, gay, female, and Hispanic, however Obama can counter with the race card that could be a problem for Hillary. :lol2:

The only other thing Hillary needs is to tell everyone her maiden name was Lopez and all the bases are covered: liberal, gay, female, and Hispanic, however Obama can counter with the race card that could be a problem for Hillary. :lol2:

Come now.

She can take a cue from Steve Martin for that....

[video=youtube;rfAvQp-Uk5I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfAvQp-Uk5I

I've never got the feeling Michelle would seek office or relishes the Presidential stage. Hillary you always knew was being groomed by Bill as they had that Frank and Claire Underwood mentality. They were the driving force. Michelle I think has an influence behind the scenes, but I always felt the Obamas were the creation of others. Not sure if that makes sense or not.

I think if Michelle were to run ( which I don't think she will) Hillary would beat her pretty badly. Sadly many people in this country are followers of Hillary more passionately than most nominal Christians are about Christianity.

I'd say that is probably correct. But I would say that it's a sad . Many folks are just becoming enlightened to the ills of religiosity.