St. Xavier Spring Game - Saturday May 25

The new look Tigers will have their version of a spring game on Saturday May 25 at 11:00 AM. Lots of new faces filling in for graduated seniors. You will see a whole new style of play that Tiger fans will like! Many of the starters will be returning from Spring Sports once Track, Lacrosse, and Baseball finish, but the team looks great heading into practices. What are you looking forward to the most about next Saturday? Who will you be watching for?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new look Tigers will have their version of a spring game on Saturday May 25 at 11:00 AM. Lots of new faces filling in for graduated seniors. You will see a whole new style of play that Tiger fans will like! Many of the starters will be returning from Spring Sports once Track, Lacrosse, and Baseball finish, but the team looks great heading into practices. What are you looking forward to the most about next Saturday? Who will you be watching for?

The QB Nagel is the guy I want to watch most since we have never seen him before!

The QB Nagel is the guy I want to watch most since we have never seen him before!

The balance of the offense is what I want to see. How are they going to manage to get Davis, walker, Percell, and roshkowski the ball.

The balance of the offense is what I want to see. How are they going to manage to get Davis, walker, Percell, and roshkowski the ball.

That's a good problem to have! It will be interesting to see Walker at WR. Hope they run a lot of quick throws to him in the open field and let him go to work! That will take the heat off the running game then look out they have some horses!

That's a good problem to have! It will be interesting to see Walker at WR. Hope they run a lot of quick throws to him in the open field and let him go to work! That will take the heat off the running game then look out they have some horses!

That's an excellent problem to have.

Senior Luke Hayden has been looking really good in his new position.

Sophomore receiver to watch Saturday: Jaylon Hibbs. Very strong physical receiver that can move. Ran hurdles for track (not many varsity meets).

Junior Noah Houk has been nursing a back injury, so when you see the 2nd team offense come in do not panic because a sophomore 5'8 QB is in there. Houk will be the backup come fall and will be VERY good.