St. Xavier Spring Game - Saturday May 25

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say this: nagle can make all the throws but from that one practice it seems he has no remorse, he'll slang it, small window, medium window, big window he doesn't care he's going to fit it In. Also walker had some big hits on the receivers and backs. 3 in a row actually, and one of those being on Percell after a catch.

I will say this: nagle can make all the throws but from that one practice it seems he has no remorse, he'll slang it, small window, medium window, big window he doesn't care he's going to fit it In. Also walker had some big hits on the receivers and backs. 3 in a row actually, and one of those being on Percell after a catch.

Walker, as in Charles Walker? Are you implying that Charles is playing a little defesne?

Walker, as in Charles Walker? Are you implying that Charles is playing a little defesne?

Yes, Charles may be seeing some time at Strong Safety. Been back there quite a bit. Don't believe everything you read, however, I don't see him losing his starting spot at Tailback.

Not implying anything. He has both colored jerseys, one for defense and one for offense. He's learning the position and practicing in both spots. Doesn't necessarily mean he will start there or won't finish there, just stating observations. He did look good wrapping up the ball carriers though. As far as loose rhythm's post goes; I never insinuated he was losing any position. Once again just stating observations.

WR Trey Dornfeld and Will Roshkowski looked good this morning. Anyone else that was attendance: who stood out to you? (I know numbers weren't correct so hard to depict who was who)