Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Xavier Spring Game - Saturday May 25

Featured Replies

Down in Hilton Head waiting for a recap of the game anyone?

 

I was giving others a chance to respond. Have a whole iPad full of notes for a write up. In short, qb looks good can make all the throws, pretty passes, also escapability and great pocket prescence. He's no mattingly but he can take off and get the first, also very capable of taking the pain to the defenders. Didn't see same continuity in handoffs with Percell that I saw with walker. Percell looked good running the ball but at times looked as if he was overthinking in open field. Guess you could give that time seeing as he's only been back for a week. Walker is a good form tackler and will shed the wood.i don't know which receivers were which I couldn't see much of Hayden and roshkowski, but the other receivers ran poor routes and adjusted to balls poorly in my opinion. Walker looked good at tailback as always, running through contact and picking up extra yardage through fighting instead of his vaunted spin move. Soph rb Noah I believe looks good as well vs the 3rd string. Showed good vision and burst. D-line looked good as well as o-line. Though I was not impressed with Zane. He doesn't show any ferocity. Doesn't seem to have that toughness attribute or the heart attribute that can't be taught. Hopefully I'm wrong. All in all more passing than years past and should make for an interesting season when this team meshes.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was giving others a chance to respond. Have a whole iPad full of notes for a write up. In short, qb looks good can make all the throws, pretty passes, also escapability and great pocket prescence. He's no mattingly but he can take off and get the first, also very capable of taking the pain to the defenders. Didn't see same continuity in handoffs with Percell that I saw with walker. Percell looked good running the ball but at times looked as if he was overthinking in open field. Guess you could give that time seeing as he's only been back for a week. Walker is a good form tackler and will shed the wood.i don't know which receivers were which I couldn't see much of Hayden and roshkowski, but the other receivers ran poor routes and adjusted to balls poorly in my opinion. Walker looked good at tailback as always, running through contact and picking up extra yardage through fighting instead of his vaunted spin move. Soph rb Noah I believe looks good as well vs the 3rd string. Showed good vision and burst. D-line looked good as well as o-line. Though I was not impressed with Zane. He doesn't show any ferocity. Doesn't seem to have that toughness attribute or the heart attribute that can't be taught. Hopefully I'm wrong. All in all more passing than years past and should make for an interesting season when this team meshes.

 

I dont know any rb on X named noah?

I dont know any rb on X named noah?

 

The soph to be RB is Chase Rowan. He shredded the # 3s and will be really something special. He's only 15 years old. I would expect him to see some time at the varsity level. He's a good one

The soph to be RB is Chase Rowan. He shredded the # 3s and will be really something special. He's only 15 years old. I would expect him to see some time at the varsity level. He's a good one

 

That's who I meant. I knew that, I don't know where I came up with Noah :lol:.

That's who I meant. I knew that, I don't know where I came up with Noah :lol:.

 

He looked very shifty out there. He will develop nicely. Who was that other rb out there? I think he was second string

He looked very shifty out there. He will develop nicely. Who was that other rb out there? I think he was second string

 

Number? And yes he displayed great vision, on multiple occasions he had his hand on his blockers back and waited on his holes.

Number? And yes he displayed great vision, on multiple occasions he had his hand on his blockers back and waited on his holes.

 

40 something? I couldn't see very well down there

40 something? I couldn't see very well down there

 

Taijon smith. Or could've been Cedric, although I'm almost sure it was smith.

Percell is now a 2star according to rivals. Davis was already a 3 according to 24/7 sports.

The changing of the practice jerseys threw me off when I saw a picture of the practice.

 

Looking forward to the 2013 season; is it August yet?!?!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.