1. Owensboro Catholic vs. McLean County

2. Somerset at Middlesboro

3. Christian Academy-Louisville at Fort Knox

4. Newport Central Catholic at Covington Holy Cross (10/18)

5. Lexington Christian at #7 Danville

6. DeSales at Bardstown

7. Danville vs. #5 Lexington Christian

8. Caldwell County vs. Crittenden County

9. Murray at Reidland

10. Glasgow at Metcalfe County

Is Somerset getting healthy now?

We want be back to full strength the rest of the season. Have 2 that were hurt in a bad accident. The rest are all most 100%. We have some kind of stomach virus going around but will be ok once it runs course. Hate to see High School Kids have to miss a Game.

Recent scores are more a reflection of who they've played more than anything else.

Because Lloyd is such a bad team, jeez. You're 100% right. All they've did is go 6-2 so far and beat a HC team who was the defending 2A champions, and pre-season #1 if I'm correct (not saying that it was a fair ranking, just saying), and then NCC named the score against Lloyd, but you know, who's keeping track. Newcath's tough schedule will make them more than ready for the playoffs. That, you can bank on.

Because Lloyd is such a bad team, jeez. You're 100% right. All they've did is go 6-2 so far and beat a HC team who was the defending 2A champions, and pre-season #1 if I'm correct (not saying that it was a fair ranking, just saying), and then NCC named the score against Lloyd, but you know, who's keeping track. Newcath's tough schedule will make them more than ready for the playoffs. That, you can bank on.

Fine, if you want to promote Lloyd Mem as your signature win on the season, I have no problem with it. But, that just goes to show where this years NCC team is compared to some of it's past teams.. NCCs better teams in the last 10-15 years wouldn't have had any problem with this years Arch McNicholas or Holmes and would have, at the least, split with SK and Campbell Co.. I do think they'll be a tough out in the playoffs, but, I still say the recent scores are more due to competition level than anything else..