Beechwood / Bellevue Predictions

Who will win?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beechwood wins by 400 points. Bellevue is not that good.

On a side note, this one is going to come down to defense, I will take Beechwood by 3 TD's this time instead of 1..

I'll take Bellevue and the 399 your willing to give. Lets say the loser has to wear the winners colors to the state game. I do believe the winner of this game has a good chance of being there.

As far as the not that good comment. You wouldn't be saying that if you weren't a little bit scared. No need to knock an opponent if your not worried about them.

I'll take Bellevue and the 399 your willing to give. Lets say the loser has to wear the winners colors to the state game. I do believe the winner of this game has a good chance of being there.

As far as the not that good comment. You wouldn't be saying that if you weren't a little bit scared. No need to knock an opponent if your not worried about them.

FYI - I am pretty sure Tru B is not a Beechwood fan.

This should be a good game. I must admit I haven't seen Beechwood play this season. But knowing the type of program they run I know they will be ready. As for Bellevue those kids will be ready. The have a solid team. The question I have can Bellevue keep Beechwwod off balance with mixing a couple passes in. I am sure Beechwood will load the box to try and shut the Bellevue running attack down.

Keys to victory

I think if Beechwood can jump out on Bellevue and stick a few scores on them early the doubt may enter into the Bellevue wagon.

But if Bellevue can control the clock and shorten the game. This will keep the ball out of the hands of Beechwood offense.

I give the edge to Beechwood. But this will be another classic NKY battle.

Beechwood 21

Bellevue 13

Good Luck to both teams.

In theory this is Bellevue's state championship game. It doesnt mean if they win they will pack it in but it means they are facing a team this week that IMO is the best team in the state in Class A. They have exceptional speed in Ft. Mitchell this year and it was not put on display in the last matchup against Bellevue in the quagmire at Gilligan Stadium.

On a fast track like they will probably have on friday night, it is so important for Bellevue to keep control of the ball, mix in some short passes and build a fence around the speedy athletes by gang tackling. All 11 defenders will need to find the ball and sprint to it or this one will get out of hand early.

Rigdon is the X factor once again IMO. I watched him against Highlands and he had those guys missing at times with his elusiveness and he can definitely turn on the after burners if he sees daylight. Buckler is no slouch either so if they can find him some creases then he is a threat to take it to the house just like he did from 70 yrds out in their first meeting.

I think overall Beechwood has more athletes and more team speed but Bellevue has a lot of heart and they are going to bring toughness and fight to also go along with some exceptional talent. Coaching matchup here is pretty even, Eckstein has done an outstanding job at Bellevue and Rash has also done a fantastic job.

Like I always say, it will come down to turnovers and big plays. If Bellevue can minimize turnovers and not give up the big play they will put themselves in position to win the game. If they give up the ball and let Rigdon/Vocke/Colosimo get a big run on them then they are in trouble.