Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

just 4 fun

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by just 4 fun

  1. You mean people already gave it to Crittenden?? I highly doubt that..
  2. But, truthfully, Hopkinsville is a very average team...I would fully expect them to lose by 40+ to several teams in the west alone regardless of where it was played...
  3. This game could go either way...I believe the winner will use this game to build on the rest of the season, while the loser could have trouble bouncing back...As Cardinalsvoice08 pointed out, both teams desperately need a win to get that confidence back...
  4. The way Lone Oaks been scoring, you have to think they would have a shot..I know they were humbled by LC last year, but, I don't think there are any teams in 4a this year near as strong as that one was and getting that playoff and state experience can do nothing but help...They'll need to improve there defense, but, they can be pretty successful in a shootout type game...
  5. I think its a great idea, a mini Herby...As close as BGreen is to the Tn border, I'd love to see a ky/tn challenge type event...I can imagine some excellent matchups, but, it would need to be teams that travel well and brings a good crowd...How bout a BGreen/Maryville matchup or a Ft Campbell/Lipscomb or a St X/Brentwood Academy.. There's alot of great matchups possible that would make for a great event...
  6. Listen, Highlands is head and shoulders better than Hopkinsville...This would have been a great matchup back in the mid to late 90's when Artose Pinner, Miguel Merrit and several others roamed the field, but, this isn't the same caliber team as some of those..They have some good athletes and are an average to good team, but, not in the class of Highlands teams of the past year or 2 or this year...
  7. It's ashame you have to rely on another teams fan base to fill the seats...Now, there are alot of people who make the trip down from other places every year for the Mfd/PT game, so, the crowd would likely be pretty good anyway, but, with exception to this game, the Graves game and a good playoff game here and there, the Mayfield fans have really shrunk..
  8. Since Marshall Cos early loss to Graves, they've bounced back nicely with solid wins over Calloway Co and Apollo...I think Owensboro should win this, but, Marshall has been improving each week and shouldn't be taken for granted, because they are capable of winning this game...
  9. 7 - Anderson Co 5 - Western Hills 3 - Henry Clay 2 - B.Station 1 - Corbin Corbin
  10. 7-Southwestern 5-McCreary Central 3-Powell Co 2-Middlesboro 1-Corbin Corbin
  11. 7-Mayfield 5-Mclean Co 3-Ballard 2-Apollo 1-Union Co Union Co
  12. A serious question here for both teams fans who would know...How would T and X JV teams fare against other varsity teams around the state and if you were to compare them to other teams around the state, what level a team would they be? basically, I'm trying to figure if they would be like a strong 2a team or would they be a solid 5a team...Granted, I know they would be young, but, just trying to get a feel...
  13. 5 - St X 3 - Campbell Co 3 - Dixie Heights 1 - Bardstown 1 - Mayfield 1 - Anderson Co 1 - Corbin 1 - Middlesboro 1 - Bullitt East 1 - Lafayette TB - 21
  14. Not really...You mean when it's T and X...That narrows it down quite a bit from "when 2 LVille teams make it", because it doesn't draw that well with the others... But, I think we should let those 2 dictate everything, don't you agree? After all, they're the only really worthy teams out there...
  15. I listened to the whole game except the last minute or so and I never heard either announcer call them anything, much less idiots..Not saying it didn't happen, but, I sure didn't hear it..
  16. If LCA wins, they'll have to score 40+ pts...There defense has really struggled and I'm not sure they'll see a much better fundamentally sound, well coached team than they'll see against the Hounds...I don't see them putting that many of the board..I think Corbin will take this one....Corbin 42 LCA 34
  17. Couldn't be any worse than what they did this week...Highlands would probably be better off to go another 10-15 miles south and play Ft Campbell. That would be a much better game...
  18. The wins over Prattville, Al and then Don Bosco prep were still impressive, no matter how you slice it...Prattville just beat Brentwood Academy 26-0 last night and DBP was a very highly ranked team...True, rankings aren't a great indicator, but, unless you're a very, very solid team, you don't win games like that and like others have said, maybe Elders a little better than they're getting credit for...I think Trinity and Louis St X could both more than hold there own against any of the GCL teams, at least list year they could...
  19. From an outsiders perspective, I can hardly wait to see how this one plays out. Clearly, the best 2 teams in the state of Ky and 2 premiere teams on the national scale, as well. St X usually plays well in the regular season game but Trinity usually makes adjustments from the 1st meeting and takes the title. It wouldn't surprise me to see the same thing happen this year..
  20. Congrats to the Rockets..My hats off to them..I expect another exciting game between these 2 come playoff time..As for Mayfield, keep your heads up..I'm sure you'll come around and get better as the season progresses..
  21. Metcalfe is in rebuilding mode but another impressive win for Monroe Co, nonetheless...
  22. Another defensive struggle I see...
  23. Have you seen LC play this year...I assure you, they'll be alot better than Henry Clay, WCentral or Danville....Not saying they won't win, but, LC actually stands a very good chance....
  24. I'm not so sure...Murray shut it down pretty well and although the Tigers are an improved team, I don't think there defense is better than Lone Oaks, although injuries and the rivalry had a little to do with that but Marshall put up over 40 on Calloway and I don't think there offense is as good as Lone Oaks either..I see it being pretty much the same as the Marshall outcome..
  25. I agree..Sorta feel the same way about 2a...Not much competition in the east..

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.